well 3s community it was fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

herpderpsmurf21

10-25-2012

but i quit until they bring the old TT back. ALl i ever played was 3s, with a slight detour into solo que for a few months to see if i could get gold

I got my gold, and went back to 3s. Now that the development stages of Dominion have been released and The Twisted treeline has been removed from the game, i don't have anything enjoyable to play in this game

Thus, I leave you. Gonna drop in from time to time to see if its back, but i know Id just be wasting my time.

Gonna miss ya sam Even though i only poo'd on you one time out of one time, was fun.

vain11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

New TT is garbage. Map looks like ****. Way too bulky and zoomed in looking, the map dynamics are complete garbage.. As soon as you get a SMALL early lead it's even more GG then it was on the original TT Mainly due to the Incredibly retarded idea of +4 gold for each shrine... +4???? really? wtf were you thinking riot. I really enjoyed the old TT and enjoyed jumping in for a 3v3 on the occasion.. I Never see myself playing this map ever.. And hey.. i even enjoy Dominion games on occasion. But this new TT is probably the worst LoL experience i've ever had.

top if off the map lags everything on my computer.. yeayea i know my computer sucks.. but It runs normal games just fine on lowered graphical settings...
But even on lowest in New TT my frames drops below 30 on a regular basis.

Hypochondria9

10-25-2012

Maybe you should specify what you don't like about the map, you know it's in beta there could still be a lot of changes. Instead of just quitting because it isn't exactly how it use to be.

Sam

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderpsmurf21 View Post
but i quit until they bring the old TT back. ALl i ever played was 3s, with a slight detour into solo que for a few months to see if i could get gold

I got my gold, and went back to 3s. Now that the development stages of Dominion have been released and The Twisted treeline has been removed from the game, i don't have anything enjoyable to play in this game

Thus, I leave you. Gonna drop in from time to time to see if its back, but i know Id just be wasting my time.

Gonna miss ya sam Even though i only poo'd on you one time out of one time, was fun.

Your on a smurf level 5 saying that o.o, what's your main? lol

herpderpsmurf21

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypochondria9 View Post
Maybe you should specify what you don't like about the map, you know it's in beta there could still be a lot of changes. Instead of just quitting, because it isn't exactly how it use to be.
the fact its a new map and it didn't just get tweeked

No more turtling, thats fine whatever i didn't care either way.
No more flashing over nexus wall, okay w.e it IS a tad cheap tryn/lee sin and go in and out to BD

If they'd reworked the jungle to be consistent, fine

BUT adding the shrines, no wards, and a new boss makes it a TOTALLY different map. No upper jungle makes it a TOTALLY different map. No more ganking over the dragon wall to surpise gank. No more stealing dragon over the wall because the enemy team wasn't careful. No more winning a game because the opposing team can't finish.

Oh, and teemo future #1 pick (this i don't mind)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Your on a smurf level 5 saying that o.o, what's your main? lol
Koldheartedjsp

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

you know there is a problem when a post about how someone is leaveing because of new content gets upvotes
riot you are screwing your own game, why do you do this to us?
we gave you all our money, why force us away?

Ashen Paige

10-25-2012

see you next week.

Hypochondria9

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderpsmurf21 View Post
the fact its a new map and it didn't just get tweeked

No more turtling, thats fine whatever i didn't care either way.
No more flashing over nexus wall, okay w.e it IS a tad cheap tryn/lee sin and go in and out to BD

If they'd reworked the jungle to be consistent, fine

BUT adding the shrines, no wards, and a new boss makes it a TOTALLY different map. No upper jungle makes it a TOTALLY different map. No more ganking over the dragon wall to surpise gank. No more stealing dragon over the wall because the enemy team wasn't careful. No more winning a game because the opposing team can't finish.

Oh, and teemo future #1 pick (this i don't mind)

Koldheartedjsp
Remember it's a beta they could still change the jungle, change the altars and speed shrines or remove them, put wards back in, add new items, take items out. As a fan of TT you should be trying to improve the map not give up on it. The old map needed some changes and people have been asking for them. Riot wouldn't have made a beta if they didn't plan on changing the map.