New Strategy Forums Launched!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xephorical

10-07-2012

this is a test to see if my account works, srry for the trouble

Tom BombadiI

10-09-2012

posting to see if I have honorable opponent forum badge. >.<

Obechosc

ZacBranigen

10-13-2012

That's a good idea and I commend the League of Legends staff and their work.

Aeisgar

10-15-2012

babysit the carry, go swain support. then fail misreably. BTW, Riot need to figure out why LoL wards are so cheap in comparison to other moba games.

Pete is Leet

10-15-2012

LoL is the best game in the galaxy.

Manforce

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Summoners!

With the advent of League of Legends: Dominion, we’ve decided to do some renovations to the strategy sections on our forums. With another game mode in the mix, we thought that it was becoming increasingly important to offer players the option to categorize their feedback and strategic posts based on locale.

With this in mind, we’ve now added a Maps and Mode section to the forum landing page from which you can visit a forum specifically targeted towards discussion of your map of choice, be it Summoner’s Rift, Dominion, or the Twisted Treeline.
I don't care if this is out of context i just literally broke my monitor (spider-webbed the screen) because of LOL's awful pompous community. every game i get into has at least one player that has the worst "I'M GOD" ATTITUDE AND RUINS THE ENTIRE GAME \.... Recently my computer has decided to act up and apparently this is grounds for every player to call me a noob no matter what the context IT MAKES ME MAD THAT THESE PLAYERS DON'T ACTUALLY GET PUNISHED FOR RUINING THE GAME FOR EVERYONE THAT PLAYS League of legends needs to fix its community and i see that they are trying with the honor system but that has basically resulted in every cheap player filling the chat room with "HONOR ME PLZ" the community in this game is the worst i have ever seen in any game period and i am not exaggerating it is full of self entitled players that make the game off putting to anyone that isn't full of themselves I am really good at AP carry lux mid but i have lately been playing on a very bad laggy cpu and it has opened the flood gates of insult and online flaming... the LOL community is disgusting and petty. i wish riot would do something about these obnoxious and rude/mean players because it makes me never want to play league of legends again and that is a shame because it is a well programmed and nicely balanced multiplayer game.

lovemesumshaft

10-17-2012

i liked it before D:

LordFox92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

soulkepeer

10-21-2012

koso sher nagin