New Strategy Forums Launched!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

penandlim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

05-14-2012

Oh wow thanks

salaren

05-15-2012

That's cool

BlackGuyBigLips

05-15-2012

i have an idea feel free to give feedback. Since we all use websites like mobafire or other strategy websites that give us a guide on what to buy for the specific character that we use. I suggest that riot puts in a system that allows players to place in there own "recommend items." This is because everyone builds each character in the game differently, For example, the set items for graggas are items for a tank, but some players like to use ap items on him. giving players a chance to set up their "recommend items" on a character will not force them to remember it or go to any strategy websites. Saving time and adding personalization to one's account.

Pizza on a Bun

05-16-2012

Why not Zoidberg Riot?

Ybby

05-17-2012

genius...btw i have a bellybutton 0_0

VICTORY!

dystopianlegend

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan View Post
(V) (o,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP
hehehe troll face

XxNoWorryxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

ok i have a new strategy for game.. IN RANKED 5 V 5.. P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE SLEECTION FOR ELO AND MAKE SELECTION FOR WINS MATCHES WINNER.. BECAUSE ALL TIME I LOST MATCHES AND CHECK MY FKING STATS PLEASE.. I FINISH ALL TIME 12/5... 7/1....17/8...10/3.. AND WHY I LOST IF I FINISH GOOD.. BECAUSE ALWAYS I PLAY WITH NOOBS THAT HAVE 98 WINS.. 12 WINS.. 50 WINS... OMG AND HAVE THE SAME ELO THAN ME..CAMON HOW U CAN THINK 1 HAVE 92 VICTORIS CAN PLAY WITH ME
I HAVE 430 VIUCTORIS 430 430 430 430 430 430........!!!!!!!!!!!!! 430FKING VVICTORIS...!!!!!! WHY I ALWAYS IM THE BEST IN 5 V 5 BECAUSE I HAVE 430 VICTORIS AND PLAY WITH GUYS THAT HAVE 95.. 12... 50 CAMONNNNNN... AND ALWAYS PLAY WITH TROLLS.... CHECK MY MATCHES AND SEE... LAST MATCH I PLAY WITH WU KONG = 41 VICTORIS FINISH 4/8/8.. UDYR 62 FINISH 3/10/10.. CATLIN 108 FINISH 3/7/ 6AND SORAKA 141 FINISH 0/6/12 AND... HOW FINISH NO WORRY??? EE HOW?? I FINISH 17/9/2 WHY.. BECAUSE I HAVE 430 VICTORY!! PLZ CHANGE SELECTION FOR ELO NOT MORE PLZ.. FOR VICTORIS..

XxNoWorryxX

05-29-2012

My friend ask me:" wow man u have 430 victoris why u dont appear in ranked"
i tell him:" bro i have 1190 elo" always i playing with noobs...
My friend tell me: " wow bro.. Fk i understand you..i also i was on hell.."
i tell him " na no problem.. I never up my elo because always i playing with trolls"
i tell him : " 1190 until 1250 = hell after 1400 elo = paradise"
my friend tell me : " yeah it's true"

XxNoWorryxX

05-29-2012

Riot check matches every day plz.. And ban for 2 or 5 days ppl trolls in ranked.. Pay more attention plz... Really for some times i want unistall this game.. The game is great but ppl that play here are sux..(((((and many agree))))...

XxNoWorryxX

05-29-2012

PPL TROLL IN MY TEAM

NAMES :
KYLE1987 REASON ( PLAY WITH CATLIN AND GO TOP VS TALON) OBVIOUSLY TALON FEED AND OTHER TEAM WIN...
AND WHEN FINISH MATCH TELL ALL TEAM " SORRY TEAM I HAVE BAD MATCH VS TALON" O M G CATLIN VS TALOIN JAJAJAJAJ IS A JOKE FOR TALON...

PapaSmurfacct reason (HE TELL ALL TEAM I GO AD BOT.. HE PICK TRISTANA AND MAKE AP BUILD) OVBIOUSLY NO AD RANGE IN RANKED LOST MATCH...

Matapatoo reason ( he pick lux for mid.. and really really very very very ..... very bad PLZ RIOT SEE THIS MATCH FINISH 2/8/5.. BUT AT LVL 5 CASIOPEIA KILL HER 6 TIMES.. O M G LVL 5 KILL 6 TIMES..)

AND RIOT I HOPE BAN THIS GUYS MINIMUN 1 OR 2 DAYS... BUT LUX 5 OR 10 DAYS....