A ton of giant bugs in the new patch and would appreciate a Red response...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DavidFett

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by super GGGGGGG View Post
Can we get an estimate of the bug splat error?
1 day?
2 days?
a week?
anything please!
Agreed /bump. This bugsplat error is driving me crazy. I'm being forced to play other games...

Venom Genocide

10-06-2011

6. Assorted freezing in client, champ select, game, and when patching. Not sure if this is related to the patch but I do see a good number of threads on them.

I'm at the point, even asking friends and help forums, that I'm about to just wait until a patch to even play. Mine doesn't, persay, freeze at the loading screen into the actual game, but it'll say that the other team is "Still loading in" and will still update their loading process... but I was on skype with a friend... and he loaded in, and was in lane by the time my computer said the OTHER team was still below 50%. I have to exit the game, reconnect to even get into the game. By the first time I did that, we were already 20mins into the game... but my screen said the enemy Kog'Maw was still at 64% loading. My team was all loaded in and so was I, per the screen. I waited for it to say we were all at 100% (On an AI with 4 other friends that is) And they won the game and was starting a second one, with me on the original game screen saying Annie bot was at 95% at that point.

Kinda confused about this :P Even reinstalling didn't help.

Arruke

10-07-2011

I am hoping that when I wake up tomorrow there will be a fix up for at least the no in game text issue so I can at least play this weekend...

NIGHTWIN2G

10-07-2011

riot should give free RP again ))))))))

jekkosouthside

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2011

A lot of people have been having the "Ghost Queue" problem. Issue #8 I believe. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1325239

Crosisx2

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faser View Post
also the mana gained from the tear and the upgraded scepter no longer display how much mana you have gained
confirming this

Premier Blah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

I'm getting stuck on the loading screen as Irelia and it was just working fine 3 hours ago.

XcoreKush

10-07-2011

i thought i was the only one running and old dell with a geforce 5500(also only handles fast terrain) I've been working all week so i havmt had to deal with the pain to much.. but pls riot members..pls fix this no text glitch, for ALL of us that wanna own this weekend! pls and thank you

Shadow Devorax

10-07-2011

Yeah... I'm runnin' a GeForce FX5500... Reeeealy tired of this no text ****. Makes gaming 20x harder when you don't know anything about you, your team, and the other team... -_-

Drakial

10-07-2011

i would just like to play... this c++ error is really lame. Spent over 700 dollars on this game, can't play it. I'm kinda pissed. So far this patch has made Riot seem slow and unhelpful this time around. Prove me wrong soon Riot... Prove me wrong.