A ton of giant bugs in the new patch and would appreciate a Red response...

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arruke

10-05-2011

Seriously please Riot give us something so we at least know when we can play again, there are a lot of people with the issues listed above too

Riyshn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

1 - Tribunal thinks today is 12/24/1969 for some reason. They're working on it, but until it's fixed, calculate number of days from then.

5 - Apparently this is just a display bug. You're still getting the FWotD bonus at the appropriate time, it's just not resetting the timer.

Arruke

10-06-2011

All problems in the OP still persist, I don't want to have to wait 2 weeks for another patch to get this stuff fixed...

Jwoooood

10-06-2011

Thanks for posting this compiled list, it should help Riot sift through the mess. Would it be possible to add links to each issue's relevant thread in the forums, to help those with said problems navigate to the appropriate thread?

Arruke

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwoooood View Post
Thanks for posting this compiled list, it should help Riot sift through the mess. Would it be possible to add links to each issue's relevant thread in the forums, to help those with said problems navigate to the appropriate thread?
Taking an extra minute to scroll down through the front page of the bug and help/support forums shouldn't be that hard, so many people are having all of these problems it's getting rather irritating that Riot hasn't done anything about it when all of these bugs make the game unplayable and have no fix.

Lockednloadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

I'm getting the 4th error every time I try to play as Xerath. Not sure if this is true with all champs or just the new one but I have been trying to play for the last 2 days with no success.

Unclaimed

10-06-2011

Bump because nobody seems to see anything like this

LeSauce

10-06-2011

problem #2 here. It's massive, makes unplayable and screws my team out of a player every time I test to see it is still there.

red plz?

Unclaimed

10-06-2011

They need to fix it.

Arruke

10-06-2011

Every time I look through the forums some more I find a new bug a good amount of people are experiencing. Wtf did they do in this patch and why aren't they doing anything about it...

12345612 ... 21