A ton of giant bugs in the new patch and would appreciate a Red response...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehDakk

10-08-2011

Yea, its literally impossible to play. The client loads but the moment a game loads or starts the graphics never show up and you have to kill the process with task manager.

Arruke

10-08-2011

Watching tourney play isn't helping, it just makes me wanna play even more >.<

I hope Riot has more on this by Monday at least, it's been almost a week and no fixes for any of these bugs :/

Shiria

10-08-2011

Lags lags lags for me even tho i have decent ping/good FPS which never caused a problem before patch.........

Armadainai

10-08-2011

The fourth problem is the one I face. I was playing fine until the Xerath patch came out. Haven't been able to play since then. :[

Capetudo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2011

in normal games im ( lvl30 ) gettig queued with lots of ppl below lvl30 ... it wasnt happening before the patch...

also geting requeued at champ select screem at the very last second reciving the msage " sumonner 1 left the queue " ... so i get requeued ant it happens again some times till 1 of those games finaly starts...

yesterday i got requeued 15 times in a rol before the game actualy start... and i had 1 lvl 26 on my team, 29 and 28 on enemy team....

TehDakk

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capetudo View Post
in normal games im ( lvl30 ) gettig queued with lots of ppl below lvl30 ... it wasnt happening before the patch...

also geting requeued at champ select screem at the very last second reciving the msage " sumonner 1 left the queue " ... so i get requeued ant it happens again some times till 1 of those games finaly starts...

yesterday i got requeued 15 times in a rol before the game actualy start... and i had 1 lvl 26 on my team, 29 and 28 on enemy team....
That probably has nothing to do with this current patch's bugs, at all.

o SwagTemplar o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Bump i think i have the ghost que problem.

TehDakk

10-08-2011

bump

Tinker

10-08-2011

I have been experiencing a bug where after looking up a summoner profiles page and looking at their rune page - and then queuing for a game, once I am in champion select I have the person's runes and page names listed instead of my runes. This is really frustrating because it essentially causes me to have to dodge, or play with wrong runes (it will default to my last used runes) despite what I choose.

ShadowSained

10-08-2011

**** still no fix maybe tomorrow but most likely Monday or Tuesday : /