Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for someone to practice mid against, preferred highskill/ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erazmus

10-05-2011

I don't really want to take him into normals because I just don't like playing solo queue. I don't want to take him 5v5 because I'm not sure of his viability. Playing him in Co-op games will only teach me so much.

Thus I'm asking for a Gold or Silver to just join a custom game with me and fight me in Mid, tear me a new ******** repeatedly until I start learning how to dominate the lane properly. I'm not a ranked player, I have 170 wins (but only 138 losses) and over 750 Custom wins. I hate solo queueing because though I rarely lose my lane, I'm just not good enough to win it hard enough to force a surrender or carry the game.

I'm not sure about the difference in skill and I want to see it first hand just how much better one of these players are than me, and in the experience hope to improve some so that I can take any champ mid.

This is also a way for me to playtest Xerath without ruining normal games.

Please add me in-game (Once I eventually manage to log on) and we can get started.

I would appreciate you not picking a counterpick to Xerath, such as Kassadin. Not even Reginald could beat Kass in mid as Xerath.

I'm aware that this won't help me with map awareness, teamfight skills and other such necessities. All I want to do is be able to perfect my last-hitting while under the pressure of an opponent who's better than me, avoid dying and hopefully win a lane despite the odds.

arphan

10-05-2011

me? I did send a friend request.

Erazmus

10-05-2011

Just gonna post that I added you here so I don't look like a dbag. :3
GG~