Best ranged carry?

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crannicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

Ashe's two forms of CC and damage output in general can be strong, but I've seen well-played Trists outperform her on every level.

Twisted Fate used to be my first pick for this category because he could Destiny in and kill any single target usually in the time it takes that person to shout, "Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....!" at their screen, and would sometimes cause people to rage, quit, or both. I haven't played him much at all since the nerf, so I have no idea if this is the same story.

Overall, I say Tristana. Built-in +speed, the ability to jump out of danger, and incredible range at higher levels is awesome.

Bonegnasher

06-09-2010

Trist can out-farm (and thus out-DPS) Ashe, but with all her CC, Ashe brings more to a teamfight, IMO.

Lavoe

06-09-2010

mages class count here too? because karthus is a great mid and ranged imo

The Albatross

06-09-2010

Thanks for the feedback guys. What I gathered was that Tristana is viable as a mid lane ranged carry, but that there are possible champions who may do better. I think I will stick with Tristana for now and try the others when they are in the rotation.

Kobita

06-09-2010

What exactly are you asking? Who is the best overall ranged carry in the game...or who can dish out the most obscene levels of damage from the back of a team fight?

xDiamantx

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobita View Post
who can dish out the most obscene levels of damage from the back of a team fight?
That is definitely Tristana.

Captain Shin

06-09-2010

TF, Hands down. Don't be surprised if you see cards falling off.

Kobita

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDiamantx View Post
That is definitely Tristana.
Which is why I'm asking for clarification...because the abundance of Tristana answers is confusing me.

xDiamantx

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobita View Post
Which is why I'm asking for clarification...because the abundance of Tristana answers is confusing me.
For pure damage Tristana is the best, Ashe is good chasing and so is twisted fate.

Sivir is good for pushing.

Flashydragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

and ezreal mid is > everything that has been said in this thread so far...

123456 ... 9