Clan Try Hard wants YOU!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phrozen

06-10-2010

Bump to the top! :]

Glassjaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-10-2010

IGN: Ed Slick
Level: 30
Wins: 256
Virginia/EST - 6-10+ hours of game time a day

I have experience with a vast array of champs and have the runes for pretty much anyone.
I have played many games as Rammus, Cho, Shen, Janna, Taric, Soraka, Zilean, Sivir, Twisted Fate.

I speak English. I have a mic and skype/vent.

My competitive gaming experience started in Warcraft 2 and has lead me here. I've given directions as a raid leader in WoW and have been successful in it's PVP portion (gladiator seasons 2, 4, 5, 6). I have no problem giving directions as well as receiving them. rawr

Xawood

06-11-2010

Free bump for us who are waiting for reply or to find you ingame ^

mars565

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2010

IGN: Mars565
Lvl 30
260 wins
Fiddles, evelynn, alistar, shen
Both english and french very well
Available during EST Hours

Note: i dont sound like a irratating mexican

seth2113

06-13-2010

/bump

BoxmanFTW

06-13-2010

IGN: BoxmanFTW
Lvl 30
380+ wins
Shaco (this one is pretty much an autowin), Tryndamere, Malzahar, Olaf, Nidalee, Tf, Jax, Amumu, Blitzcrank, Fiddlesticks, Mordekaiser, Ezreal, Alistar, Kayle, Shen, Akali, Kennen, Pantheon, Poppy, Warwick, Nasus, Kat...

ok pretty much everyone i think I am missing like 10 champs, i can tank, and play mages but I really am probably one of the best carries you can ask for

I speak strictly english, but I am available on a EST time schedule anytime usuallly after 7 pm.

I have played with some of the best players and I have a great group of guys on my friends list with reliable qualities if we ever need additional players

Vent + Mic with a friend who gave me my own room with free use (its a BLC room LOL)

Just looking for an extremely strong clan with a great competitive base from which I can base my lol career

seth2113

06-14-2010

/bump