Clan Try Hard wants YOU!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phrozen

06-09-2010

[Insert Uncle Sam Picture]

Clan Try Hard has undergone new management and the scope of the Community will be geared to a more competitive clan environment. What that means for you is, I'm looking for new experienced team leaders that are looking for a clan that has a site/forum setup and a dedicated Ventrilo server.

If you are interested in filling one of the 2 team leader positions, please contact me in-game [Phrozen]. Please, I ask that you only contact me if you have leadership experience. I can't count the vast amount of times that I have ran into someone that says 1 word the whole game and just pings around the map.

I appreciate everyone's support for Clan Try Hard and we look forward to getting back into the competition.

Requirements:
Lvl 30
Over 250+ wins
NOT a 1 champ wonder [versatility for different roles a +]
Speak ENGLISH
Available during CST/PST/EST Hours

Come check us out: http://www.clantryhard.com

-Phrozen

Kaiokhen

06-09-2010

IGN: Kaiokhen
Lvl 30
Over 380
Champ: Annie,kat,ashe,ryze,jax

Side note: No mic at all but have vent :x

seth2113

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiokhen View Post
IGN: Kaiokhen
Lvl 30
Over 380
Champ: Annie,kat,ashe,ryze,jax

Side note: No mic at all but have vent :x
How are you supposed to lead/give orders/etc w/o a mic to a highly competitive team in tournaments?

In the near future lets just say u get a mic, what leading skills do you have?
and how much experience?

You need to put a lot more information on that post to even get considered for a tryout as a team leader.

Lolnoobiwin

06-09-2010

Lolnoobiwin 30

Over 460 wins

I have vent and mic

I speak english and thats about it.

I play a God Panth, Shen, Shaco, and Ezreal. (I can also play others)

I want a community that understands winning is important, and playing to win is how I play. So I take it seriously while still keeping a joking facade in vent. Add me in game or Send a reply to this thread i guess

I'm a great leader if your willing to listen and if your not, then I'll make you listen... So Get back to me I'm going to Add Phrozen in game and see how this goes. Raid lead in wow and I team lead CODMW2

1ooosuNny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

aaaaa

John Dillinger

06-09-2010

Summoner Name: John Dillinger
>9000 wins (more like 262 on this account)
I primarily play Corki and Twisted Fate, but I am known to dabble in a little Ryze, Master Yi, Shen, Poppy, Ashe, Jax, Pantheon, Morgana, Anivia, Taric, Soraka, Janna... I can play anything capably. Hero Synergy is not a difficult concept. Corki is definitely my best hero though.

I can play at any time.

LoRyUs

06-09-2010

IGN: LoRyUs
Lvl: 30
Wins: 265
Champs: Shen,malphite,jax,shaco,eve,phanteon

i speak english but my accent is kinda weird cuz im from south america i hav mic and vent and tournament exp

HealMePleez

06-09-2010

IGN - HueyBayBee
Lvl 30
290 wins
Champs - beast amumu, beast zilean, beast annie, ww, shaco, kat, ryze.
Got vent, got a mic, speak english, EST, yada yada, all that stuff.

I am always vocal on vent, mia calls, gank calls, team and enemy turret HP, etc. Basically I like to be very coordinated with my team. Making sure that everyone knows what's going on and if the ability to do something drastic is available (ie, ganking, turret diving, hard pushing, yada yada).

add me in game should you want the specifics of my style of play with a team.

Xawood

06-10-2010

IGN: Xawood.
LVL 30 since januari. Been playing since mid december.
Wins around 260 (Usually solo queue'ing)

Champs - Most casters as my runes are best for that and not physical. Annie, Kassadin, Veigar, Fiddlesticks, Nunu, Malzahar, janna, morgana, Gragas. Can play a lot more, and physical. But these are the ones that I'm supposedly best with.

Got vent, a mic and speaking english. I'm Swedish, so it's.. uhm +7 hours for you.

Been a raid leader for a world top 10-20 guild in wow for almost 4 years.
So i been carrying more than enough people through the years . I rather talk too much than too little when it comes to coordinating people.

tesseract

06-10-2010

So, with beta and current build combined I have over 400 wins. But, currently, I have 150. If that's a deterrent, whatever.

IGN: Camilla
Just started playing again after the beta in... April? And already level 30, went from 1 to 30 in a little over a month in a half.

Kennen, Fiddlesticks, Shen, Rammus, Pantheon, Twisted Fate, Ashe, Ezreal, Olaf. Can play alot of others, and I don't mind buying Soraka/Janna/Whatever if necessary.

Tired of solo queueing, and want a nice coordinated competent team that worries about team composition and dominates.

Raid led in WoW like the guy above me, don't play anymore but I raided high-end content from vanilla to WotLK. Played SC/SC2 pretty competitively, and know my way around strategy/competitive gaming.

Have vent, mic, etc, and am very vocal with orders/calling out, but can take orders and shut up when I need to.