[Guide] Doctor Mundo DPS guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rellentless

09-21-2009

Masteries

21/0/9 Basicly all offensivly spec because we will be specializing in DPS

Runes

+55 crit damage page

Item's

1. Crit elixer
2. 3x health potion's
3. Boot's
4. Berserker greaves
5. Zeal
6. Phantom Dancer

7. This is where you make a choice, either bloodthirster, or infinity edge. I prefere blood thirster.
8. Whatever the hell you want the game will probably be over by this point, I usually just stack another bloodthirster ontop of that.

Skill's

E
Q
E
Q
E
R
E
Q
E
Q
R
Q
W
W
W
W
W

Strategy

First off I take exhuast and flash for my summoner abilities, I suppose flash could be interchangable with teleport. Then to really maximize the effectiveness of your early game, it's best to pair with a stunner / disabler. So Morgana, Ryze, Sion, ect

You want to get into the bushes and set up an ambush preferably before they get there. Wait for the prey to stumble close enough then hit E, and exhaust. Ideally, they will be dead within 3 second's. Oh I forgot to mention make sure and drink the elixer before this fight. Useing this strategy with a competetent lane partner you should be able to just about 2 hit most people.

From then on out, it's pretty common sense. Use your cleaver often, it's very usefull when you get the hang of aiming it. Try and save your ulti till you're down around 35% hitpoint's, sooner if you are initiating a battle.

Well that's about all the advise I have, it's a very fun way to play Mundo and has worked quite well for me.

Hayloe

09-21-2009

Rellentless, the god amongst men. You have finally graced us mortal's with a divine guide
thank you for helping us to further understand the complexity of this game that you have so mastered

kthnxbai.

Tarion

09-21-2009

Is +55%CritDam the only way you've tried it?

Something deep in my soul cries out against secondary runes. It seems there might be something in Yellow (+Health?) that'd be helpful (I think Blue is more or less a lost cause :P )

Rellentless

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarion View Post

Something deep in my soul cries out against secondary runes. It seems there might be something in Yellow (+Health?) that'd be helpful (I think Blue is more or less a lost cause :P )
I have also tried +pure hp's. It's a valid option, but possibly not as much so with my strategy.

Hiclic

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarion View Post

You could always shift some points (9) into Defensive tree to pick up the dodge+runspeed buff, and replace the yellows with dodge runes (should be 6.7% to dodge). Helpful, good with Phantom.

And as a comment, I just played a game with the build (and ghost+exhaust as skills, what can I say, I like creep walk over mini-port). Very spankalific. If you get focused you'll probably die, so dancing is a must--he's got the speed for it. His ability to drop opponents is just sexy--fair trade for losing his tank. Was Mal+Mundo vs Yi+Jax in bot, they beat me to the weeds and I wasted a health pot, they tried it again after I'd used the elixir and dropped them both in 3-4 hits. Early boots and hilarity ensued throughout the game; was surprised at how nice it worked even as I was getting used to avoiding people's ire.

Tended to get sketchy at the Phantom Dancer point, as people WILL be targeting you in team fights. I learned to commit after they'd started to focus someone, and buckled, picking up a malady after my zeal, then progressed on bloodthirster (they forfeited at this point).