Presenting the Refer-a-Friend Badge and Medieval Twitch!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetaMask

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

thats awesome. i've played with wolfwood before.

Administrator

06-09-2010

The badge will go directly under your title on the forums (Member, Senior member, etc)

Greyrir - you'll have it asap

Azoik

06-09-2010

The skin looks rather... goofy.

Cactusgod

06-09-2010

It's an unrealistic expectation for the average gamer to acquire 350 referrals. Good for them for doing it though

I do hope that people are not able to create hundreds of hotmail accounts and simply send referrals to other version of themselves, then level up each of those accounts to 10.

Eleventh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

Cool, thanks.

mayoarm

06-09-2010

350 referrals? are you serious?

Martial Arts

06-09-2010

hmm i dont even know 300 people

S Apexy

06-09-2010

I will never reach that.
Ever.

It is a sad day indeed, for I will never get Medieval Twitch. Oh Medieval Twitch, how I longed for your skin in my League of Legends client. I pray we will perhaps meet in a different virtual life.

Skyeclaw

06-09-2010

Very well done skin, but 350 referals (keep in mind they ALL have to reach at least lvl 10) is quite steep for just one skin, even one of such good quality. I have yet to see the grey Warwick skin even once in game, most people don't even have half the amount of friends required for the first skin reward. I don't even play Warwick or Twitch and I think it's too steep. I know riot has to make money and I respect they have their own way of doing things, but most refer a friend programs for games like this give you some kind of ingame reward just for refering ONE friend, even 50 is almost unheard of.

Kobelev

06-09-2010

great, thank you !