Presenting the Refer-a-Friend Badge and Medieval Twitch!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamminTee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-30-2010

Me Too ... I had an e-mail saying i had rewards earned, but Bob told me all i got is Title_/0 ... Fix Please

Ascherit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2010

350 might take a while! but im up for it

thud21190

09-04-2010

350 people, that is the most ridiculous amount of people i have ever seen for any game site.. seriously...

DudeTheMan

01-29-2011

Am I the only one who thinks actually making the skin attainable would of been way more effective for their purposes? If the number was something reasonable many people would at the very least attempt getting the skin. Let's say 10, 25, 50 for the sake of argument. No one in their right mind is going to try for 350 it just isn't worth the effort. Assuming the skin is your goal of course. Many people would try for let's say 10 just as a number I pulled out of the air. 350 is seriously unreasonable.

PhoenixExplosion

03-19-2011

hii

The Ionic Dragon

07-19-2011

i want this skin so bad but im not good at recruiting

The MeChaniCcc

Recruiter

12-18-2011

xD

Histati

01-22-2013

Man all i want is a twitch skin that looks cool and my mom doesn't play lol so I will never even get one friend!

The Oak Tree

Senior Recruiter

07-17-2013

I want it so bad