First win of the day not occuring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treguard

10-07-2011

As long as this is being fixed, can we make it the countdown appear somewhere else (so you don't have to finish a game to see the clock?) Say, the Summoner Profile Page?

J1mmb1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDaemon View Post
Thanks for the bug report and sorry for the inconvenient bug. What is happening is a display issue. First win of the days are being awarded appropriately, but the display is stuck to say first win of the day is always available even when it isn't. This will be fixed in the next patch.
It's been 3 days now and I have yet to receive a 150ip bonus for winning. It's obviously not just a display issue. So far I am behind 450 ip... By the time the next patch comes around I'll be down 2100ip...

Iaconic

10-07-2011

I am also not getting my first win of the day bonus. its been 2 days now, I want my 300 IP.. maybe if you made it RP I'd be happier

Terence Mckenna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

i as well have not recieved a single first win of the day bonus in dominion or summoners rift in the last 4 days.. not just a display issue i have not gotten more than 100 IP total for any game so its impossible to have gotten a +150 IP boost. Same thing on my girlfriends account... I did manage to get a first win of the day bonus once in Co-op vs AI mode. Please don't just shrug this off as a display issue :c

McBudSki

10-07-2011

my first win of the day always appears available but I only get it every 24 hours. I don't believe the people saying they aren't receiving their bonus's but you could always check out their profiles.

End0fDay

10-07-2011

I got tired of reading all that above;

So, just to clarify, the timer DOES reset, and we WILL get 150 IP a win per day, but the clock just doesn't reflect that.

Dysfunky

10-07-2011

It's been like 2 days now, still not getting the win of the day.

Edit: nvm

T a e

Master Recruiter

10-07-2011

im not getting it either.. fix plz!!