C++ runtime Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sh00tstuff

10-05-2011

I've got the same issue

HaceCalor

10-05-2011

Same problem,
We are a big group now, so i hope they give us a fix soon =(

Help, I need somebodyyyyy
Help, not just anybodyyyyy
Help, you know I need someone, helpppppppp

Admiralkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

Get you stuff together riot....

Chrysaor94

10-05-2011

it happened to me too

BaconZen

10-05-2011

Classic or Dominion, doesn't matter which, seems as there's something broken that doesn't transition the game from menu to client mode... running windows 7 ultimate 64 here, so, if those who aren't having issues are running something different than win7, please post.

BlackGhost87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

Looks like theirs two places open about this topic, ive got the same problem, looked on Google apparently its a registry problem, well i did what it said and it did not work!

CursedRob

10-05-2011

I did what DragonLink said but still it gave me another error saying it may be my firewall. Is there another solution of fixing this without taking down my firewall? When I look at the program in the task manager it says "not responding", dont know if that will help anymore or less.

BlackGhost87

10-05-2011

its kicked me out again, but this time i did this.

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.76\deploy
then double clicked the League of legends TM client. and it went wright to the game, anyways hopefully i can do this while we wait for bug fix

JediJo

10-05-2011

Same problem are they going to fix this anytime soon? Or do we have to wait till next week when another patch comes out?

Berzer

10-05-2011

i am having the same problem...