Quick Guide for Ashe (Advanced)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nooby Foo

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAltrougex View Post
In doing that u force urself into a conservative position, u cant use volley freely,

also u cant use ur ult freely, u cant join in ganks, u just farm and farm in order to

get items. If thats ur style, its fine, but remember that ur team is fightihg 4vs5 for u

to keep on farming.

This is why I hate to have master yi on my team.
Actually he is farming right away for damage, you are farming for a non-damage item so YOU would actually be less useful in a team fight. Regen doesn't help you in team fights, damage does.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankerin View Post
Actually he is farming right away for damage, you are farming for a non-damage item so YOU would actually be less useful in a team fight. Regen doesn't help you in team fights, damage does.
Agreed.
Ashe shouldn't be ganking at this stage. Ashe is a carry, she needs to farm early game. Also, if you really want a mana regen item for your volley spam, why don't you just buy meki? Also, mana pot is way better than meki (or philosopher stone), cheaper and you get way more mana regen.

Klazzix

11-22-2009

I think this is part of the 90% you're talking about

ShowMeYourMoves

11-23-2009

everything looks good

but I think getting last whisper really depend on who you are fighting with.

If they got a lot "Armor" tank, theres no doubt you need it.

However, if they have "Health" tank and a lot of DPS, I would say Black Cleaver works better.

Since if their armor is not over 160, black cleaver will give you more damage boost.

And it will help your allies to take down that champ too.

Also, getting regrowth pendant at beginning is not always the best choice.

If the other team has ashe also, 90% chance it will be ashe vs ashe.

The enemy ashe will probably get a regrowth pendant. It would be useless for 2 ashe with regrowth pendant to harass each other. (you and your enemy will try to harass each other, and realize its a waste of time, and start to only kill creeps)

In this case, I would go for brutalizer or boots first.

It is nearly impossible to get a kill or die when its Ashe VS Ashe, unless you know... one side lacks skill.

There is another possibility. The other ashe might get Meki pendant first. However, it wont change the fact that harassing each other is really a waste of time.

To be honest, I find it ineffective to harass most of the ranged champion with regrowth pendant.

Teemo, Sivir, Tristana, etc.

Of course, this is only my opinion.

But, overall I agree with what you posted.

Very useful!

Keep up the good work, friend.