Community Recap Episode 10

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

piratesas

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
For a few visual references, you can check out those submitted by 5po0ng3bob, piratesas, and Mella Kara.
Hey, look mommy!
That's me!

But I've recently had a change of heart, if Riot is currently looking for skin ideas: there's some mentioned in the World Cup Soccer thread that really made me giggle. Referee TF with red and yellow cards and Rammus Soccerball would probably be even better

DeathCrusader

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamada View Post
teenage annie... Sounds awesome, can we get gender-changing skins now? I dont care if they cost insane xd
u want a female gagaras???

Jeffrey Smith

06-10-2010

Yay the pedophiles will finally have a teenage character to play...................................

Iron Bible

06-10-2010

umad jeff?

teenage could be 18 or 19 dewd

piratesas

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smith View Post
Yay the pedophiles will finally have a teenage character to play...................................
Wondering about people saying this, but... if we're pedophiles, why would we want annie to get older >.<

zuio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

a pirate girl with a rifle or two pistol would be cool

Vanatul

06-11-2010

in b4 the armored bear tibbers

heat511

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2010

I think one of the better benefits of teen annie would be if it included a new voiceset (which I've heard the gentlemen cho'gath has?). Have you seen my bear tibbers gets kinda old after awhile. Then again I played like 8 games in a row with her the other day.