Looking for some Riven build advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bladeofwill

10-04-2011

So, bought riven about a week ago (and ofc she goes free now), and did some testing/learning, but I'm still not sure what kind of build I want to go with for her in most games. I tried atmogs rush, rather unimpressive, it makes you useless for too long while you get the gold for it farmed. Atm Im building wriggles/boots/bruta for midgame, but not really sure where to go after that. Often I end up going into belt -> atmas -> mogs because the survivability helps quite a lot. I tried atmas+mallet, wasnt horribly impressed but it wasnt bad. MR item of choice is fon (movespeed is awesome, plus works well with atmas and fon).

What other build options should I consider, especially on the ad heavy side? IE doesnt really seem appealing, bt or cleaver could be decent, and lw would be good as well for later game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emeraldw

10-04-2011

I'll ignore starting, but basically,

For sustain you want Wriggles Lantern. Great for sustain, gives her all she needs. Armor, AD, Life steal.

If your doing really well, get Blood Thirster. Has all she wants, VERY high AD and lifesteal. Might be your second or third item after Wriggles.

After that, Youmous Ghostblade gives you all the Attack Speed you need and goes VERY well with her ult and passive as you spam your abilities in team fights. Plus the armor pen and CD reduction. The crit is largely useless.

Finally build tanky. I like Warmogs first if the enemy team is balanced and it gives me a good next item in Atma's but its up to you and the enemy team.

In Conclusion, Wriggles, BT, Youmous, Boots, Tanky.

What order you get your items is up to you but those items will do everything you need as Riven.