No Skarner tweaks this patch???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarLordRage

10-04-2011

Hi,

Its just a miracle to me that its not possible to apply quick small changes to some champions... Volty just stated that there will be no buffs for skarner this patch while obviously skarners mana costs are a main issue and lowering them a bit wont make him op...

Can't understand the difficulty to add some quality of life buffs to this champ instantly!!!

thx

Destrucshot

10-04-2011

on that note i'd like some Vlad buffs.

Sometimes I wonder why they leave underpowered champions on the back-burner and instead decide to constantly change the same champions every time f'ing up the balance anyway.

Zzodnumber1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Patch notes aren't out...

DCDT Dito

10-04-2011

it was an official post by a red zzodnumber1 unless you think he is lying.

go see skarner red post page on this section.

GlyphTsen

10-04-2011

It's a little disappointing, but I'm sure they're also still gathering data and feedback.

Sir Tiddles

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlyphTsen View Post
It's a little disappointing, but I'm sure they're also still gathering data and feedback.
Yeah Volty said they are not done figuring out the Skarner changes. I think it's a good thing, because they are taking their time and putting a lot of thought and effort into it rather than just blindly buffing things.

MagicMyshu

10-04-2011

Skarner is not good as a hybrid but he is a very robust tank which is how I've been building him = pure tank.

The way I build him he regens 50% max hp in about 10 seconds, and that's without using his spells and attacks to make him regen even faster