Guide: Janna the correct way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

b00nkilla

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhGeeSher View Post
Janna doesn't need that MUCH wards. I just get C.V with Cleanse or Flash. Janna does not NEED THAT many WARDS!!! I understand supports are suppose to buy wards, but don't buy like 5 each time you recall. Just buy 1-2. Also, GET AN AD CHAMP to buy LANTERN such as WW, Yi, Xin, Lee Sin, etc. and ALSO, tell your FED team-mates to help BUY WARDS. WARDS + Map awareness are the KEY TO WINNING, don't just rely on the support to WARD! It's your responsibility as well depending on how good/bad you're doing!

In my opinion you should be buying 5 wards at a time . Some1 on your team will have wriggles and that helps. But i would much rather let my teammates focus on spending their gold on other things to help them. Whereas Janna isnt item dependent and she can afford to spend on wards. Especially if your teammates don't want to buy wards.

Early game everyone buys wards to prevent ganks and i think that's good enough, now mid-late game support should have oracles and ward everything

MuhGeeSher

10-06-2011

I realize that Janna is not item dependent, but she doesn't need to buy all the wards in the game. As I've stated, fed team-mates can buy wards as well or someone with high CS, it's 75gp if I remember correctly, how greedy can they get? I usually see fed team-mates always get those 250 pots or whatever and I feel it's a waste when they could've bought 4 wards. Honestly, in my game-play as a support such as Janna/Sona, I've never had a fed team-mate said "No." when I've asked them to buy 1-2 wards if I don't have enough cash for wards or I need to buy other items like Aegis/B.V if I'm getting targeted a lot. Just keep in mind, asking team-mates will greatly help. From personal experience, if everyone buys a ward, everyone's happy. ;D.

boonkilla

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhGeeSher View Post
I realize that Janna is not item dependent, but she doesn't need to buy all the wards in the game. As I've stated, fed team-mates can buy wards as well or someone with high CS, it's 75gp if I remember correctly, how greedy can they get? I usually see fed team-mates always get those 250 pots or whatever and I feel it's a waste when they could've bought 4 wards. Honestly, in my game-play as a support such as Janna/Sona, I've never had a fed team-mate said "No." when I've asked them to buy 1-2 wards if I don't have enough cash for wards or I need to buy other items like Aegis/B.V if I'm getting targeted a lot. Just keep in mind, asking team-mates will greatly help. From personal experience, if everyone buys a ward, everyone's happy. ;D.
yes this is good everyone should be buying wards

b00nkilla

10-07-2011

bump due to increase of bad janna's

Turn2

10-07-2011

I Lol'd at the people who say this build isn't correct. This is how you play her. She doesn't need items. Janna is a cc/ward/buff *****.

Mrtakeiteasy

10-07-2011

someone hasn't got raped by an AP janna before

b00nkilla

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrtakeiteasy View Post
someone hasn't got raped by an AP janna before
proud to say i havent and never will

ive played with and vs alot but ive never been "raped" by one