Guide: Janna the correct way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lindisty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-04-2011

ok, i just checked (yeah, i opened a practice game) and i see that you can use kage's, philo, and heart- but it's a waste of money, since it takes time for them to pay for themselves.

also, this whole thing is stupid, so i'm not sure why i'm even wasting time replying to this.

JediWeaponMaster

10-04-2011

Quote:
this is awesomely terrible, i really hope you're just trying to troll.

also, i hope you know that gold per/5 items don't stack anymore.

and your spelling is atrocious.
Quote:
I really hope no one takes this guide seriously.

Unfortunately, I know someone will.
I hope you will never play Janna..
Because build as above is simply insane if played correctly.

b00nkilla

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindisty View Post
this is awesomely terrible, i really hope you're just trying to troll.

also, i hope you know that gold per/5 items don't stack anymore.

and your spelling is atrocious.
hahahaha you sir are dumb. did i spell all that correctly?

b00nkilla

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindisty View Post
ok, i just checked (yeah, i opened a practice game) and i see that you can use kage's, philo, and heart- but it's a waste of money, since it takes time for them to pay for themselves.

also, this whole thing is stupid, so i'm not sure why i'm even wasting time replying to this.
how is it a waste of money?

how can you talk about wasting money when playing janna?

as support you need to let who you are laning with worry about gold. let them get every last hit unless you see something they cant get.

after those 3 items all you need is wards, oracles, aegis or shroud or banshee depending

b00nkilla

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yapmatter View Post
As for summoner spells, CV is a must, but which other would you recommend? I've used flash and teleport and they're both amazing. Just looking for other opinions.
cv and flash. nothing else

b00nkilla

10-04-2011

go ahead and downvote all my posts cuz yr mad

Wolverine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Janna is fail

Krazyhades

10-04-2011

Nice guide! You might not always want to get all 3 of those gold/10 items, but one or two is almost always good. If you find yourself with too much gold because you are getting many assists, then you can invest in an Aegis or other teambuff item. Also, because your ult lets you save your entire team, against a heavy CC team you may need Quicksilver Sash to make your counter-initiation more reliable.

Check out lol.csb-gaming.com for more LoL strategy posts!

Farroh45

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTT HoLe SurfeD View Post
Janna is fail
bad people believe this. yesterday i was in champ select and the other team had a morg. so obvi i went to pick janna to counter and the captain rages at me saying janna is bad.. well some1 dodges and i end up with the same captain and his first ban was janna to piss me off >,<

MuhGeeSher

10-06-2011

Janna doesn't need that MUCH wards. I just get C.V with Cleanse or Flash. Janna does not NEED THAT many WARDS!!! I understand supports are suppose to buy wards, but don't buy like 5 each time you recall. Just buy 1-2. Also, GET AN AD CHAMP to buy LANTERN such as WW, Yi, Xin, Lee Sin, etc. and ALSO, tell your FED team-mates to help BUY WARDS. WARDS + Map awareness are the KEY TO WINNING, don't just rely on the support to WARD! It's your responsibility as well depending on how good/bad you're doing!