Skin Sale: 70% Off Sasquatch Nunu

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monkits

06-08-2010

Such a lonely sale. Looks like I wont be spending any RP this week.

Gooze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Angler Jax, Mad Hatter Shaco and Spectecular Sivir sale please. Surprised me that these skins didn't have sales because skins usually go on skin when they first come out.

CosMoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

Making Nunu a viable Champion for mid-to-high ELO matches on Summoner's Rift would probably get more people to buy a Nunu skin. Imho, 420+ upvotes means that RIOT should really take a look at Nunu.

I bought this skin when it came out and since then Nunu has been getting weaker and weaker every patch due to

1. the Blood Boil nerf a few weeks ago,
  2. the improvement of most other old Champions and
  3. the introduction of new Champions, most of whom can hardcounter Nunu's Ultimate (Olaf seems to be the exception).

MookieNJ

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooze View Post
Angler Jax, Mad Hatter Shaco and Spectecular Sivir sale please. Surprised me that these skins didn't have sales because skins usually go on skin when they first come out.
+1

GoatsRock

06-09-2010

Wants Noxus Poppy on sale, nauz.

TheMountainGoat

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosMoe View Post
[*]the introduction of new Champions, most of whom can hardcounter Nunu's Ultimate (Olaf seems to be the exception).[/LIST]
his ult lets him walk right out of it with no problem.

also, i agree. i like this skin just fine, and i love huge sales like this, but nunu has been so severely mishandled by the balance department that it's almost laughable. we call desperately for a buff, and all we got was an enormous nerf to his best late game skill, and some pointless small mana cost buffs. gee wiz, thanks.

i would have jumped on this deal if you guys weren't constantly cornholing nunu like a vietnamese prostitute.

Decepticon

06-09-2010

lol

131u3

06-09-2010

sweet too bad i already bought this

Daikaiser

06-10-2010

I bought it hoping that he will be fixed for real eventually.

silk4evr

06-10-2010

Dont care much for NUNU, but where can i get my Alien Invader Heimerdinger from?????????????