New Free Champion Rotation (Pre-season Week 29)

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaki View Post
actually i reallythink support is what janna does the best

i mean she has a shield, aoe heal, and her 2 offensive skills can beusead eaither to escape or to secure a target

about twitch, he is one of those heroes who goes free and gets picked by noobs all time
Well yeah, look at the way it's posted in the original post. Janna is marked as a mage and Morgana is marked as a support.

It's supposed to be the other way around right?

Gloryday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaCivic View Post
Who cares?
obviously he does and obviously u do enough to respond

Bloodpaly

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaruFrozen View Post
Well yeah, look at the way it's posted in the original post. Janna is marked as a mage and Morgana is marked as a support.

It's supposed to be the other way around right?
They are both support imo.

But why does it say Malzahar has been free once already? Does that mean the number of times free for champions includes all of next weeks, and if so, does someone want to find out what next week is?

NewbiePride

06-08-2010

should put tank next to nasus also, he's a great tank

Anonymous1989

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
Malzahar is gonna be free next week. You can already see part of the green square =)
It also says 1 time free :P

NewbiePride

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxtinction View Post
why would they pick cho as a free champ when his feast is glitched like no ones business? it has been for 2 weeks and they neglect to fix it
if you think he's feast is glitched then how about tryndameres WW he can go through trees and bushes, or how bout jenna tornado skill that has crazy range, ect. So if your gonna say one champ is glitched how about you say some more and not just single cho'garth out.

MarsCollective

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePride View Post
should put tank next to nasus also, he's a great tank
Lol! No. Nasus is one of the best melee DPS (imho, and his ult just screams it further), and he's not "supposed" to be built as a tank, there are way better champions for this role (i.e Rammus this week). Seriously guys stop building Nasus as a tank its just not ok, you're wasting a lot of dps potential.

But I do believe Janna/Morgana are mixed up, or as far as I understood Janna was support and Morgana mage, regardless the possible "builds" you could do with them, thats what they "are", just as Kassadin is Melee DPS and so on.

PS: Finally will be able to try out Udyr and Taric

@up: Those are not glitches? O.o.. Cho'gath's feast IS a glitch. Just like the good 'ol Shaco's deceive I believe.

Magenbroti

06-08-2010

aight. thats g ay. Just bought Chogath because I wanted him so hard and then he's free

Eggtart Chow

06-08-2010

Can we get some love for Twitch soon? He's never on rotation.

NewbiePride

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsCollective View Post
Lol! No. Nasus is one of the best melee DPS (imho, and his ult just screams it further), and he's not "supposed" to be built as a tank, there are way better champions for this role (i.e Rammus this week). Seriously guys stop building Nasus as a tank its just not ok, you're wasting a lot of dps potential.

But I do believe Janna/Morgana are mixed up, or as far as I understood Janna was support and Morgana mage, regardless the possible "builds" you could do with them, thats what they "are", just as Kassadin is Melee DPS and so on.

PS: Finally will be able to try out Udyr and Taric

@up: Those are not glitches? O.o.. Cho'gath's feast IS a glitch. Just like the good 'ol Shaco's deceive I believe.
ummm well iv done tank build with nasus dishen out over 300 dps (not including ult) with 78% damg reduction and over 4k health....so i believe your wrong Nasus is unstoppable as a tank build and with hes aoe which causes armor pent it pushes hes DPS even higher so maybe you should try it before talkin bad bout it kk?

1234567 ... 11