Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Pre-season Week 29)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vVv Unverclopt

06-14-2010

Quote:
TheOneTrueAustin:
They should make Twitch free. I want to try the little dude out. He doesn't seem as overplayed now as he was before the nerf.

Really, well then I guess you're not level 25+ cause every game there is a twitch. And every time I play I'm either Ezreal, Garen, Trynd or Gragas and I just roflstomp his ass. But honestly I wouldn't mind playing as him so I can play all heroes XD

Jagxyz

06-14-2010

Quote:
Ejacu1337:
Really, well then I guess you're not level 25+ cause every game there is a twitch. And every time I play I'm either Ezreal, Garen, Trynd or Gragas and I just roflstomp his ass. But honestly I wouldn't mind playing as him so I can play all heroes XD

I'm level 30, and I rarely see twitch. MAYBE once a week.
He just is too squishy, and easily countered + he's always focused first, everytime.

Mordarwarlock

06-14-2010

seems like they rotated the champions withouth announcing them

TouchinMyself

06-20-2010

Quote:
Mordarwarlock:
seems like they rotated the champions withouth announcing them

Didn't even look did you?

PichuBr2

02-14-2013

janna considered mage and morgana support? @_@