The new to do's/not do's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

owndinswill

09-20-2009

To do's : make your self a premade with Teemo, corki, katarina, jax, ryze teams
Not do's : Dont pick anyone else from the above.

To do's : Stack AP on pretty much everyone and you own
Not do's : forget everything else AP is the way to go now!

To do's : just play jax hit lvl 6, get some more dodge and gank 1v3 with tower dive and kill all with 50% health left.
Not do's : face Jax

To do's : play katarina, teleport in, splash hit, utli port out. do that 2 times you get kill on any carry.
Not do's : Dont play any other carry apart from teemo.

To do's : tower dive with teemo at lvl 2 get a kill, run out with 50% health against a tank.
Not do's : if you have teemo/katarina/jax against u in a lane solo'n dont ever ever go near them. (unless of course you are playing one of these champs.

To do's : Wait for the next release of a champion and play him till your fingers hurt.
Not do's : play Kayle/Tristana/Ashe/Blitz/Karthus/Dr Mundo EVER

To do's : Moan on a forums against UP champs and they will get nerffed more.
Not do's : Moan on champ who is actually OP he'll get a buff

I have rougly 400 games under my belt, and this last patch has completely ruinend my LoL experiance. I ams eriously considering dropping this game, due to every single patch completely changing the game. I agree to tweaking champs for balance issues, but these patches are just changing the way you have played for a hole month, then you have to start again.
Oh and the silly kid's who decide to reply to this thread saying : "Then just leave" GO AWAY
When you have 300 games under your belt by all means, any experianced player I would love to hear what they have to say about all this nonsense!

Vangu

09-20-2009

Hmm you only have 125 wins and maybe to to 100 loses...so you did 200 practice games?

Anyways I disagree with everything here. Jax is no longer hard to kill, Corki is just annoying but he dies really fast. Ryze is the same as ever and just as bad as ever...and Teemo is the same as ever just with more damage. I have nothing to say on Kat really other then I dislike her.

owndinswill

09-20-2009

2 accounts dude, 2 accounts

GreatWeelo

09-20-2009

Welcome to Beta Testing.
Next week, LoL will be a FPS.

Ace Death

09-20-2009

If you think Corki is OP wait for Jester, Jack-in-a-box would probably OWN when he gets released.
Not to mention the other hero whose skill is to make a gun that levels up after a few shots or seconds don't remember which

SlyGoat

09-21-2009

AP Corki is hilarious. All 7 rockets from his ultimate is nowhere near as face destroying as one valkyrie with 500 AP.

iPredicted

Adjudicator

09-21-2009

First of all, lich is not underpowered, far from it, second of all, ryze is currently a pubstomp hero, third of all, i have at least 500 games under my belt, i have played since day one of beta, i have seen almost every hero be overpowered and underpowered at one point, currently the game is not in its final stage, they are still adding new items and champions at a fairly regular pace, and everytime that happens it somewhat changes the metagame, im expecting this to slow down in a couple of weeks when all the functions we have been promised for release is implemented.

ERazER

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
AP Corki is hilarious. All 7 rockets from his ultimate is nowhere near as face destroying as one valkyrie with 500 AP.
Well, Valkyrie practically has 240% AP ratio, if the targets stay there during the whole duration, while rockets have just a 30% AP ratio(60% for big ones).

caution

09-21-2009

League of Warcraft

NibelungValesti

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERazER View Post
Well, Valkyrie practically has 240% AP ratio, if the targets stay there during the whole duration, while rockets have just a 30% AP ratio(60% for big ones).
If you stand there for the whole duration. I do agree that it could use an AP ratio nerf.