Veigar & Jax : Hood

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brainfart

09-20-2009

I noticed that I confuse the issue regarding Veigar's head: since you never see his eyes from the top view, the metal thing on his hat looks like a mask. This causes him to look totally different ingame compared to his portrait. Maybe you could scale down the brim on his hat, so that his eyes are visible - at least from time to time.

Something similar about Jax. His portrait shows approx. 6 eyes, but ingame you can only see 1 or 2 of them at random. If you wouldn't look at the portrait, you wouldn't know that he has got as many eyes as an insect and rather think that he has got a deformed face which one eye on each temple.

These two statements may sound strange, but that was my first impression when checking out those heroes outward appearances in game.

Regards

Socrates

09-20-2009

agreed

Puff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

I see what you are saying with Veigar now, but it doesnt detract from anything IMHO.

And for Jax...........

Did you ever think maybe Jax is actually the baddest mofo to walk the earth, and has decided to use a BANDANNA over his TWO EYES, along with his lamp post?

Scarvein

09-20-2009

Soon, he will have to wear a bandanna around his lamppost, too. He has become way too profficient with it.