Ryze on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mufins

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
He's a thorn in the side of tanky dps, and every AD or AP carry who needs to be in range of him. Luckily, I don't play many champs that do.
yea and whats stupid is most of the champs that outrange ryze and can **** all over him are 100% worthless against tanky dps.

ItsGoTime

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufins View Post
yea and whats stupid is most of the champs that outrange ryze and can **** all over him are 100% worthless against tanky dps.
Yeah I got out classed for most of the game against a surprise party fiddle last game. Just with his silence and fear chain then life drain I couldn't keep up 1v1 against him. Especially bot early game. Probably one of the few champs that can totally eat ryze when played decent 1v1.

What do?

Called in a gank, then let kog and dragon lady handle him for the rest of the game while I swept the floor with their olaf and the rest of their "hyper carries" that didn't wanna get MR.

Dimonoin

11-13-2011

If you do well with Ryze sending him Top, then good for you, keep using him that way.

But honestly, you are missing on one of the current strongest bot laners in Dominion, if not the strongest (in the right hands). He can beat Yorick, he can beat Heimer (yes, Promote Mega Pusher Heimer), he can beat Soraka, Malzahar, even Morgana with spellshield, he can beat pretty much anything except a *very* good Urgot, and can have trouble against a good Kog.

Also, Ryze excels bot because he is extremely effective at stopping ganks (spammable snare), and he can also 1v2 without much problems thanks to his wave clearing potential (that also sustains) by just popping ult (which is also almost spammable).

And to top it all off, he is one of the strongest end game carries in this whole game because of how insanely strong his dmg is while also being very tanky himself (only reason people dont use him that much in Classic is because of how insanely long it takes for him to reach that status, but not in Dominion!). In the right hands, he can be godmode if you sent him bot.

Cheers.

Elealar

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGoTime View Post
Yeah I got out classed for most of the game against a surprise party fiddle last game. Just with his silence and fear chain then life drain I couldn't keep up 1v1 against him. Especially bot early game. Probably one of the few champs that can totally eat ryze when played decent 1v1.

What do?

Called in a gank, then let kog and dragon lady handle him for the rest of the game while I swept the floor with their olaf and the rest of their "hyper carries" that didn't wanna get MR.
Umm, buy Mercs. That's it. Against long CC, you always buy Mercs on most champs. Ryze runs Mercs easily and when you rush Negatron too, you're golden.