Gunblade should be Banned on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lockethallyon

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danaan View Post
My solution: Play Veigar and just rape them everytime you see them. Problem: Solved.
You clearly don't understand the issue at hand. These players should be able to play their usual right-click-and-win AD champions and beat Jax and Akali without having to buy a SotD, oracle's, or magic resistance items or do anything else that would require them to use their brains such as using CC, counter picking champs, or relying on non-right-click-AD team mates to help. You should be downvoted for suggesting any viable solution other than "right click more vigorously."

Myrm1don

10-11-2011

as far as i know life steal and spell vamp arent heals.

so the healing debuff shouldnt affect it

if they are now counted as heals....when did this change?

Praul

10-11-2011

Not sure how this would help. I've always found smart Akali players to rush Rylais. Tankiness, Damage, and Slow. That's what my beef has always been. This one item makes Akali a bulldozer. The gunblades after the fact just make it worse, yes, but it's the early game this item gives the Akali that let's her snowball. Just my opinion...

Jax, yes, Gunblade nerfs would hurt him, but he can always switch to other very viable builds.

I expect Riot to slowly watch Dominion and tweak items. And by tweak I mean (FOR EXAMPLE) remove gunblade, and add "Prospector's Gunblade" with slightly reduced values.

Items I expect to eventually see tweaked like this:

Zeal/Phantom Dancer
Rod of Ages
Warmogs
Thornmail

etc...

Ofooie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2011

we all now there is a problem atm with champs who can use gunblade in Dom. make it cost more to get. example how long does it take to get the defence gear to help counter it? maybe someone should look at that cuase without defence on most champs vs a gunblade champ they die way to fast. even with defence the gunblade champ is going to win any 1v1 with a 85% chance to win

Rikukun

10-11-2011

could make a new cheaper less effective gunblade and remove the current one (like with madreds)

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikukun View Post
could make a new cheaper less effective gunblade and remove the current one (like with madreds)
I hope they don't do anything more than that. Gunblade is viable on other champs as well that aren't "FotM OP". No reason to make them do any worse as well. This is just a phase. Jax and Akali are only OP when the enemy team is playing all wrong. Besdies, serious games are played in a Draft mode, so you can just ban and counter pick. It's a non-issue really.

BringYourOwnPuma

10-11-2011

Gunblade doesn't need to be nerfed. L2P. Taking away gunblade = Katarina is useless. Take away gunblade = Akali useless. I roll boots and gunblades and still get rolled by people because what everyone doesnt realize is that if you do this you have NO survivability. Get an oracles potion to counter akali. Taking this out will screw far more hybrid champs than just akali.

Elite Midget

10-11-2011

Gunblade is a bit strong in dominion. It doesn't help that damage is much higher here thus the spellvamp/lifesteal is far more effective in Dominion.

I agree that Gunblade should be locked out of Dominion.