team 1300-1500 elo look for scrim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lobcity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

looking for teams to scrimmage thru out the week. please add me in game or leave message on here with details

Lobcity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

looking for scrim for saturday. possibly a weekly saturday scrim. add in game for info

Lobcity

10-07-2011

Bump

Lobcity

10-07-2011

bump

Lobcity

10-07-2011

bump

Lobcity

10-13-2011

again looking for teams to scrimmage

Lobcity

10-14-2011

bump

HeavenzDemon

10-14-2011

My team plays off of EST. Saturday games would be ok. We all usually play after 7 on weekdays and you should add me 'HeavenzDemon' and 'Spiritjoo' I'm Heavenz and I probably won't be on until midnight my time, but we can talk at the first opportunity we can. We're a newly formed team so it'd be good to practice against another team.'Spiritjoo' is a member of the team and you'd have to just explain to him about this post. Hope to hear from you when I get back later tonight. Just ask that you're looking for scrimage times against Meet Your Demise. He'll know what's up.

~HeavenzDemon

Lobcity

10-14-2011

bump for games any day of the week. our weekly scrim team fell apart so looking for a large amount of scrims

Lobcity

10-17-2011

bump