[Chamion Suggestion] Piotr, The iron Colossus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KozatoEnma

06-08-2010

Champion: Piotr, the iron colossus

Story: Piotr was born in a farmer's family in Demacia. One day, he was wandering alone on the streets and then he was kidnapped. They sold Piotr to one of the mad scientist in Zaun. He was kept in the prison inside the scientist's house. After years in the darkness, he almost lost his sanity. Until one day he was pulled out from the darkness and become an experiment subject. His body was completely changed, he whole body became some kind of iron and feeling some mysterious power inside his body. Feeling that this is the chance, he attacked his master and killing him. He went back to Demacia, but his family doesn't recognize him anymore. So he went to the streets of Demacia and starting vigilante acts to prevent other innocent people feel what he felt. After a few months he was called by the Demacian Military to join them and help them with his power. And when the league of legends come, he was sent by the king of Demacia to become a champion in the name of Demacia. He gladly accept and fight in the name of Demacia and Justice.

Skills:

Passive: (increased in level 1,4,8,12,16)
Iron Skin
Piotr has a very strong iron skin that engulf his body. The skin reduce the damage taken by Piotr for 6/14/22/30/38 damage

Mass Provoke (Q):
Piotr mass provoking all enemies in 500 AoE to attack him for 0.8/1.6/2.4/3.2/4 (+0.2 per AP) seconds
Manacost: 90
Cooldown: 12s

Unleash Rage (W):
Piotr unleash his rage to damaging all enemies in 550 AoE for 40/60/80/100/120 (+0.4 per AP) damage and increase his damage by 10 (+0.05 per AP). Each time he is wattacked by the enemies the cooldown will be reduced by 0.6 s. The attack damage bonus last for 10/12/14/16/18 seconds and stacks 10 times.
Manacost: 75/80/85/90/95
cooldown: 14/12/10/8/6

Brutal Strike (Passive):
Piotr by being fueled by his dark memories, attacks enemies brutally and sometimes knocks them out for short time. Each of his attack he will deal 0.4/1/1.6/2.2/2.8% of his maximum health and has 10/14/18/22/26% chance to deal 10/15/20/25% more damage and stunning enemies for 1.5 seconds.

Strongest Body (Ultimate):
Passive: Passively increase his health by 250/450/600 HP
Active: Piotr increase the heat of his body and making an unique aura that engulf his body. While in this state he will damage every enemy that attacks him. Return 15/30/45% damage taken as magic damage. Last for 10 seconds.
Manacost :100/125/150
Cooldown: 30 seconds

Picked: "We can coexist, but only on my term"

Movement/Attacking:
"Done!"
"I was thinking about that"
"I'm already doing it"
"In the name of Justice"
"It's Clobberin' time!" *Chuckling*
"I'm the best so don't doubt me"
"Wonderful way of thinking"

Taunt: "C'mon!! Even thugs better than you!"

Joke: "Who? Rasputin? Yeah he is a brother of mine, he resembles me a lot even for brothers."

Please give me some feed back. this is my second hero....