A nerf on Warwick? Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEatBabies View Post
but i dont even use the razor!!!!!

WHY! GOD! WHY!

I guess i should see what all the fuss is about.
All I have to say is expect a nerf.....

SlyGoat

09-21-2009

It's not that good, really.

synack

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
It's not that good, really.
It's only effective against someone who stacking tons of HP, so I agree it's not that great.

Siky

09-21-2009

Previously I only found Warwick having trouble with characters like Amumu or Taric which have massive amounts of HP and armor, so an additional 2% Max HP damage per hit late game is really quite nice.

caseyjones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-21-2009

It really is that good.

Aside from the 2% of MAX HP per hit it has 40 attack damage, 40 attack speed, 30 armor, and the passive is not unique.

That being said, its amazing on warwick because of infinite duress. Thats 6 instant attacks, 2x6=12, thats a 12% being knocked off their health right away not including any of the damage from your infinite duress. Use that in conjunction with Q immediately and you knock off 20%+ of their hp immediately. Its really nice against tanks, but its still amazing against people with low hp, of course warwick already was.

Used to i'd rush for a wit's end or black cleaver, but the Madred's Bloodrazor is just too awesome.

Oh, and it works on creeps. Creeps being baron. Meaning 50 hits till he is dead, and thats if you only had one. I solo'd him with Bloodrazor and a few other items and a vampiric scepter, it wasn't even late into the game. Its an amazing item. Especially since it stacks, but its 4k gold so the chances of getting more than 2 in one game are low.