A nerf on Warwick? Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

Oh come on. He was balanced. Jungling is so much less consistent and makes you completely rune for jungling if you are going to do it. Unless you are going to buff him in some other way next patch, I can't recommend jungling for Warwick anymore.

SlyGoat

09-20-2009

What was nerfed? I can still take lizard at level 1 and dragon at level 5 or so with him, can't be that big of a nerf.

GOODYBOY

Adjudicator

09-20-2009

I've watched terrible Warwick players be able to jungle with him this patch, while not being runed for jungling... or even using smite. There is no problem here.

prYzm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

i can jungle fine with warwick this patch (generrally having flash/smite as my summoner skills) and im not really runed for jungling, i use a rune set of high armour-pen + some defensive stats with him (armour/magres) i made my rune pages quite quick instead of spending hours like some, they really arn't THAT necessary

Aspartem

09-20-2009

You don't have to specially rune for jungling with warwick O.o...

IEatBabies

09-20-2009

lol i used to take the dragon at level 4 QQ, I guess I have to try something else

caseyjones

Adjudicator

09-20-2009

they had to nerf him because of the addition of madred's bloodrazor!

Atmosfear

09-20-2009

On a separate note, Amumu's lvl 1 jungling is completely screwed with the recent nerfs. Either you rune for armor/HP or you're basically dead without it.

Khrane

The Council

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
On a separate note, Amumu's lvl 1 jungling is completely screwed with the recent nerfs. Either you rune for armor/HP or you're basically dead without it.
I haven't played him, but my friend today jungled with him fine. Started with the red potion (whatever it's called), and some health pots, and went straight to golem. No problems at all.

IEatBabies

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyjones View Post
they had to nerf him because of the addition of madred's bloodrazor!

but i dont even use the razor!!!!!

WHY! GOD! WHY!

I guess i should see what all the fuss is about.