1715 RP to spend.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

I can't decide if I should save it for when a sale comes for a champion I want, or to save it for a new champion sale on all 3 skins. OR to just buy a champion now.

I'm thinking of buying Talon, I remember using him 2 weeks ago for the free week, and I RAPED as him. By late game, I could take a person out in 5 seconds flat.

ThereForTommorow

10-02-2011

buy a skin for ure best champ or just buy what you want to buy if you ever want something you probably good get rp points again

Nico Tio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

5 sec flat LOL i can do that with any champ. well you should wait if you are very cheap and will most likely won't be able to buy more rp or you can spend it on things a buy more rp.

Aceist

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesWithFudge View Post
5 sec flat LOL i can do that with any champ. well you should wait if you are very cheap and will most likely won't be able to buy more rp or you can spend it on things a buy more rp.
Well, I meant it as a example. I've killed someone in just about 3 seconds with him lol, of course the enemy was a squishy.

I probably won't buy any more RP for a while(1-3 months), and when I do, I usually get 2 25$ cards.

Soreasan

10-02-2011

I personally hold out for sales every week. Get twice as many champions for the same amount of RP