katarina...

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-20-2009

I think she could use some originality... Can we buff her spells then add a Rage bar?

Edit -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
We wanted to create a new kind of character who is only restricted by cooldowns. The compromise for doing this is that her skills as a whole are fairly weak for equivalents at their level.
ahh... can we still have a hero with Rage bar?

Demandred

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
I think she could use some originality... Can we buff her spells then add a Rage bar?

Edit -
ahh... can we still have a hero with Rage bar?
Rage is SO original. We should probably have an energy char while we're at it. I think she's plenty original, just pretty bothersome. Not too many games where you see heroes with no mana or an equivalent.

Shillen

09-20-2009

Quote:
We wanted to create a new kind of character who is only restricted by cooldowns. The compromise for doing this is that her skills as a whole are fairly weak for equivalents at their level.
And I thank you for it because it's incredibly fun being able to use abilities non-stop, even if they are weaker.

Redrach

09-20-2009

Katarina is awesome, thank you for adding her.

seresibyl

09-20-2009

Katarina is a reminder that mana isn't fun.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

Quote:
making her weaker for something so trivial as a mana cost isnt really the best of trade-offs. it doesnt really make her a "new kind of character", more like "a new kind of failure of imagination" like no direct offense to riot on that, but i am vastly underwhelmed with, and disappointed in, her.

Dafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

i dont fidn her weak at all... first time i played her i finish like 14-5-x.... and i didnt really get feed i jsut farm a lot with her skill since you dont have to worry about returning at fountain for mana and go for hp regen item...

StaticFrog

09-20-2009

I think she's fine the way she is.

Redrach

09-20-2009

I just wish the Q + W combo will be improved. 60% Healing Reduction is pretty useless compared to 70% dodge.

Wrathic Rage

Recruiter

09-20-2009

What about a character with no HP but lives by Mana. If that person hits 0 Mana then = DEAD. in this case Wit End will rape that mana char lol

12345612 ... 14