katarina...

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

may i know why all her skill dont cost mana??

Karrot

09-20-2009

Because she doesn't have a mana bar.

Much like Dr. Mundo, Tryndamere, and some other characters.

rogerchew

Adjudicator

09-20-2009

yea but tryndamere and mundo spells cost HP. her's are completely free.

Sayan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

Cause she is a sexy beast

Also anyone else thinks her channeling ulti needs to be semi channeling like maybe Crowstorm on Fiddles?

Maybe they need to give her energy pool that regenerates based on time or rage based mechanics, I don't know...

Dafe

09-20-2009

yeah at least the lost hp when they cast spell... this ***** have kind of crazy spell with pretty low cd... and crazy dmg

Sayan

09-20-2009

hey don't call her a *****, thank you...

Demandred

09-20-2009

It's annoying but honestly she's not that good, it's just people are idiots and feed her. Granted I think the cooldowns should be raised, I don't really mind if they add mana/hp costs or not.

Mastermind

09-20-2009

Theres actually nothing really wrong with her, not too strong nor too weak. There are champion way stronger that needs a taste of the nerf hammer...

Dafe

09-20-2009

yeah but why i dont understan why she the only char who doesnt use mana/hp skill... why shes so special?

Brackhar

Features Designer

09-20-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafe View Post
yeah but why i dont understan why she the only char who doesnt use mana/hp skill... why shes so special?
We wanted to create a new kind of character who is only restricted by cooldowns. The compromise for doing this is that her skills as a whole are fairly weak for equivalents at their level.

1234511 ... 14