Lost my first 2 ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThereForTommorow

10-02-2011

yeah very upsettign day for me lost my very first 2 ranked games
and tbh i know you shouldnt blame the team but it was the team's fault (not all of them just maybe 1-2 players in particular)

i don't want to keep losing because of this.. so can i get some tips with ranked games

24 7 Dubstep

10-02-2011

Play atleast 200+ games before attempting.
Want tips? Play premade you will never lose with a good clan
But yeah people in solo q sometime have alternative lvl 30 accounts like myself who want 2 drop peoples elo by feeding ( I dont do this but I can if I want which I wont so inb4h8 )
I suggest practicing with a certain champion and try to fufil the role your team needs like a tank and offtank because those are game breaking champions. Also que dodge if they play something stupid like Skarner

ByakuyaYO

10-02-2011

If you're playing solo queue try playing with a friend that makes it easier.

But you should really keep playing normal until you can play a lot of champs, just to make you more useful in champion selection =3

www.riotoflegends.blogspot.com

Werevark

10-02-2011

Yeah, try duo queing. Also, if you feel you are strong on a carry. Talk your team into letting you have one. Carry like crazy.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Never, ever, EVER, solo queue. You will just get a bunch of scrubs who don't know what team work is, QQ's endlessly, and blames the team for his failures.

Always, ALWAYS, pre-made. If you don't, pray you don't get baddies who lock in within 1 second.

Kyrim

10-03-2011

In response to the question above, that's the reason that solo queue is looked at as more "respectable" or at least for me. I could care less if you got a team full of great people that know what to do and synergize greatly; the real skill lies behind working with the teammates you will have for that game only most-likely and working with good communication.
With that said, I have the same problem as the OP, the worst player on the team is USUALLY the ad carry or the jungler. I'm working on a jungle page but also I'm learning Akali so I can just carry the baddies. I'd recommend learning someone thought of as "OP" or snowballs easily,(Akali, Xin, Kata etc.)