We need...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kynareth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2010

A support champion with a sort of Mass Dispel ultimate that purges any non-item buffs from a champion. I think this kind of thing would absolutely decimate Olaf, Yi, Trynd, if timed well (see also: huge cooldown).

Discuss.

Aeromir

06-07-2010

You're talking about deactivating other champion's ultimates, correct?

Bilun

06-07-2010

Please no. I feel this would be far too polarizing, especially in blind pick. Either the enemy doesn't have any buffing champions and the ability becomes useless, or it's devestating the enemy, dispeling ultimates that are an integral part of enemy champions.

It would be either OP or useless in most games

I could see it as an activatable on an item though; perhaps with the stipulation that it can't dispel ultimates.

Kynareth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeromir View Post
You're talking about deactivating other champion's ultimates, correct?
...Yeah, I guess. I just played a horribly frustrating game and was thinking about a way to counter, but I suppose it'd be horribly overpowered ._.;

Maybe a champion that could "copy" a buff (or buffs) from another champion momentarily as an ultimate would be more viable.