Nidalee's Javelin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Make it not hit minions, it looks like it goes over them, but doesn't. Unless they jump and take it to the head, remove its ability to hit them. Seriously. Although I heard ap nidalee is getting a buff, I may rather have this.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
Make it not hit minions, it looks like it goes over them, but doesn't. Unless they jump and take it to the head, remove its ability to hit them. Seriously. Although I heard ap nidalee is getting a buff, I may rather have this.
Only if they drastically reduce the damage and increase the mana. Champion-only skillshots are a huge deal, especially one with range as long as Nidalee's.

Aeromir

06-07-2010

They're called skillshots for a reason mate.

Vize

06-07-2010

The only minor issue I have with the Jave is that it seems to magnetize towards minions like an industrial magnet to a refrigerator.

But it's not really that big of a deal - just a minor annoyance.

radica

06-07-2010

It could use a higher missile speed but that's it imo.

DramaticBear

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeromir View Post
They're called skillshots for a reason mate.
Its not that thats bothering me, its the fact that it appears high enough to go over them, but doesn't. I'm not saying they need to, i'm saying the need to make the projectile lower to the ground. Because it just looks silly the way it is now.

Burning Rose

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
Its not that thats bothering me, its the fact that it appears high enough to go over them, but doesn't. I'm not saying they need to, i'm saying the need to make the projectile lower to the ground. Because it just looks silly the way it is now.
You know what would look silly? Nidalee firing a javelin so low it looks like it came out of her crotch.

Because that's what you're suggesting.

DramaticBear

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Rose View Post
You know what would look silly? Nidalee firing a javelin so low it looks like it came out of her crotch.

Because that's what you're suggesting.
That would atleast be cooler.

Bilun

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by radica View Post
It could use a higher missile speed but that's it imo.
+1

Kuzah

06-07-2010

The first thing that came to my mind when I read the thread title was memories of taking out half of Ashe's health from a max distance toss. Priceless.