[Champion Suggestion] Iscariot, Prince of the Night

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordliss

06-07-2010

In response to finding out Eve is considered Nosferatu, I would love to have a new vampire champ feel more vampy.

Name: Iscariot, Prince of the Night

Appereance: Humanoid, white skin, with crimson red eyes, long flowing white hair. a Crimson cape would flow from his shoulders down to just above his ankles. Loose white (middle ages fluffy white cuffs, fluffy rippled v-neck) shirt, with a black sleevless vest worn over the shirt. Classic dressy black pants, with shiny black dress shoes. His white hands would have longer finger nails (visually long claw type nails) with a ring on his ring finger on the left hand.

Movement: Hover/Float much like Malhazar does at this point. As he moves, his upper body would lean forward, his feet would cross over one another, his hands would extend out from his body and his cape would ripple in the breeze.

LORE:
Iscariot once in love with a woman who made his very soul warm with her touch, lost her when his village was pillaged. His beloved was brutally slaughtered while he was forced to watch, his body impaled on a stake, so that his death was slow, and he could reflect upon the loss of the one thing he loved more then life itself.
As Iscariot slowly met his own death while bleeding out on the stake, he cried out for a quicker death, so that he could be with his beloved again. This quick death did not come, and as Iscariot lay impaled upon a stake, he cursed all the heavens. When Iscariot finally met his death, he did not find peace. For his body grew cold, and his heart stopped, but he did not perish. He did not meet his beloved in the afterlife, he pulled himself off the stake under a new moon, and found his new power, with which he would take to revenge his fallen love. After feasting on the blood of the raiders who pillaged his village, Iscariot joined the League of Legends so that he could take part in making sure that no other unneeded bloodshed should ever seperate lovers again, and in doing so, hoped that he could find himself in his lovers arms, once more.

Passive Ability: Blood Drinker: Iscariot begins with 3% life steal, which increases 1% per champion Level.

"Q" Ability: Juggular Strike: Iscariot dashes towards an enemy champion stunning/holding the enemy champion in place, while also stunning Iscariot for the full duration of the ability. Draining health from enemy champion while restoring health equal to the health drained.
Level 1: 1.5 second stun/hold @ 100hp per second.
Level 2: 2 second stun/hold @ 125 hp per second.
Level 3: 2 second stun/hold @ 175 hp per second.
Level 4: 2.5 second stun/hold @ 175 hp per second.
Level 5: 2.5 second stun/hold @ 200 hp per second.

**Ability powerful, but range to cast is very close**

"W" Ability: Creatures of the Night: Iscariot dissipates into a swarm of bats that teleports him to a nearby location, inflicting damage to all enemy champion and enemy minions the bat swarm crosses, and healing for 1/2 that amount when Iscariot reforms.
Level 1: 30 damage per struck enemy champ/minion. Medium Range.
Level 2: 35 damage per struck enemy champ/minion. Medium Range.
Level 3: 40 damage per struck enemy champ/minion. Medium Range.
Level 4: 45 damage per struck enemy champ/minion. Long Range.
Level 5: 50 damage per struck enemy champ/minion. Long Range.

"E" Ability: Embrace the Darkness:PASSIVE: Iscariot allows the undeath to overtake him, making mortal weaponry deal less damage, while making Iscariot take more damage from Magic.
Level 1: Adds 50 Armor, and reduces Magical Resistance by 30.
Level 2: Adds 75 Armor, and reduces Magical Resistance by 45.
Level 3: Adds 100 Armor, and reduces Magical Resistance by 60.
Level 4: Adds 125 Armor, and reduces Magical Resistance by 75.
Level 5: Adds 135 Armor, and reduces Magical Resistance by 80.

"R" Ability: Why have you Forsaken Me!?: Iscariot remembers the feeling of love he had for his lost companion and becomes sidetracked, dissipating into a poison mist. Damaging all champions that enter the mist with a damage over time, and slowing their movement. Iscariot cannot move during this period of time.
Level 1: 55 damage per second while in the mist, Poisoned DoT at 50 per second for 6 seconds upon leaving the mist radius. Mist drains 200 mana per second, can stay in mist until mana is depleted or mist form is canceled.
Level 2: 70 damage per second while in the mist, Poisoned DoT at 65 per second for 6 seconds upon leaving the mist radius. Mist drains 225 mana per second, can stay in mist until mana is depleted or mist form is canceled.
Level 3: 100 damage per second while in the mist. Poisoned DoT at 70 per second for 6 seconds upon leaving the mist radius. Mist drains 260 mana per second, can stay in mist until mana is depleted or mist form is canceled.

Basically this champion would come stock with some decent life stealing ability, with an immoble yet powerful ult ability. Even his Q ability leaves him in a vulnerable stunned state so that other champs could gang up on him. However, to offset this, he has a quick movement ability in bat swarm.

As well as an ability that can give him serious armor advantage but, make him shatter vs magical damage. So items with Magical Resistance could offset this disadvantage as well, however it would cost him other item spots. As most Magical Resistance items are not very beneficial for a melee Tank champ.

Whats everyone think??? Obviously if the numbers needed tweaking it could be done.

- Mord

Latobius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

His passive would give him 28.5% life steal at lvl 18..... yeah, no.

Mordliss

06-07-2010

Passive adjusted, now it gives him 21% at level 18.... keeping in mind his abilities this doesnt seem overpowered to me.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Q is better than mals ult.
W has the ability to be immune to ganks while pushing towers.
E if there team is 80% physical dps, congrats, you just won the game.
R What the **** were you THINKING? With a single bloodthirster and zerker greaves, you could kill an entire team. Its like Yi from hell. Plus, the -100 mr and 225 hp per sec would MURDER you if they cc'd you and ran away.
All in all its a better Yi, who only needs two items, while being able to kill an entire physical dps team in 6 seconds. This is a terrible Idea, get murdered by Ryze.

Mordliss

06-07-2010

We are really focusing on the numbers here, think Riot already said they didnt want to see numbers, just ideas. So aside from the numbers, which would naturally have to be tweaked as I dont remember/memorize every champs Damage numbers by heart, the overall concept of the abilities are new and havent been used except his ult.

The point is for him to get rocked by Magical damage if he chooses to take that skill set. Letting him adapt to the enemy team.

EDIT: Tweaked the numbers a bit, since I was clearly off with the numbers. How do we think about him now?

DramaticBear

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordliss View Post
We are really focusing on the numbers here, think Riot already said they didnt want to see numbers, just ideas. So aside from the numbers, which would naturally have to be tweaked as I dont remember/memorize every champs Damage numbers by heart, the overall concept of the abilities are new and havent been used except his ult.

The point is for him to get rocked by Magical damage if he chooses to take that skill set. Letting him adapt to the enemy team.

EDIT: Tweaked the numbers a bit, since I was clearly off with the numbers. How do we think about him now?
Better, but it seems like his abilities don't go well with his ult. He could either be based around a physical tank, but only one ability does that. His ult makes him a dps, but his passive make being a dps hard, because mages will nuke you into the ground. As I said before, ryze would let you pop your ult, rune prison you, then burst you to nothing. The only viable thing I see here is his W, which seems like a good concept.

Mordliss

06-07-2010

Changed up his Ult ability. Making his Ult more unique, as oppose to more like Master Yi's. Numbers might be to high, not sure.

Kuzah

06-07-2010

I could imagine Ryze being his hard counter. Perhaps too effective?

Mordliss

06-08-2010

I agree with you, but thats kinda what I was aiming for. As of yet, champs dont really have HARD counters or not counters persay but a GLARING weakness.

In this champ I wanted to experiment with actually having a weakness and then having an extreme strength, for this champs case, his strength is stock life steal, with some intense physical resistance.

And obviously his weakness is magic damage. I think it would be interesting, as it would call for some more in depth strategy with pre-made teams as well as some more fine tuned item set ups.

Shamanoid

06-08-2010

This hero is an almost identical copy to "Vampire Lord" from Demigod.
Very uncreative, most of the ideas stolen from that hero.
Also, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpowered! and no synergy between skills.