"Skills Over Kills" - By UF Reapingz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UF Reapingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Please watch my video! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-U1CPxJOo

Cauldrath

10-02-2011

Congrats on having a team that can win 4v5 so that you can do nothing but capture undefended points and pick up health packs while fighting no one and contributing slightly more than being afk?

UF Reapingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
Congrats on having a team that can win 4v5 so that you can do nothing but capture undefended points and pick up health packs while fighting no one and contributing slightly more than being afk?
Right! Because in Dominion, you have to capture DEFENDED points and NOT pick up health packs.. As for the fighting, WHY WOULD I? Everyone levels and gains gold at approximately at the SAME RATE as everyone else on the map.. So killing is ONLY needed when you are being ganked (self defence) or tower rushing (Which is stupid because you can just wait until they leave it unattended and then take it..) So clearly you need to go back to Summoner's Rift and go KS some Minions until you are so OP that you can go gallivanting around the map killing everything while you shout, "I'M SO PRO, YO!"... Seriously, L2P kid! >_>

Cauldrath

10-02-2011

Sorry, but someone has to fight someone else sometime. You just chose to have that never be you. What do you do when the enemy has three points capped and a defender or two on each one? Wait for them to leave? What do you do when someone comes to take one of your points? Hide in the jungle?

Also, tell that 24/10/15 Nocturne I got instagibbed by one game when I was 3/4/6 that I have about as much money as him. Usually it won't be that stupid of a difference, but it's still an advantage.

UF Reapingz

10-02-2011

Perhaps where you got confused was thinking that i was claiming that this was a team strategy.. No. This was just a fun experiment that i conducted because i was bored. That's it. - I don't actually play like this, in fact, i earn 1st place by getting legendaries and capping/neutr'ing ~10 per game.. This clearly would be a ridiculous strategy.. Quick! Everyone get cloth armour and boots, we're going in!........... Yeah.. Haha, so like i said, this was just for fun and if you were to get anything from this, it should be: This is a game, and you should have fun.. That's it.

Sevrek

10-02-2011

Love how pro and elite are in the tags

10-02-2011

The other team never defended any points. Typical terrible team. You're not good, they're just worse.

Cauldrath

10-02-2011

If it was just supposed to be for fun, you should have labeled it more like "look at this game my team still won while I was trolling and the messed-up point system gave me first place, haha."

YUSONAMES

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
If it was just supposed to be for fun, you should have labeled it more like "look at this game my team still won while I was trolling and the messed-up point system gave me first place, haha."
as much as i hate to say this,no one cares, and everyone will make fun of him.

rudymeow

10-02-2011

To gain scores, yes:
Killing make few scores, take much time and other resources, the best way is take all the points on the bill of your team, when others are busy.
Don't even bother defending, defend yard least scores, more deaths meant even less scores.

To win the game, not always:
A kill meant less enemy running around, less control points of them, but less score for yourself as you need HP/MP/CD.
Defending is the best way to spend enemy's resources, on the bill of your own.