Ezreal. AD or AP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nevets04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Should you go AD or AP with Ezreal?

Settraxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Both are very good, just try them. I've been having fun with AP..at a certain point his ult is a tide turner. I feel that this question could be answered a million times over with google, e.g: everyone feels one way or the other about it

A better question is; what do you guys think for runes on ezreal?

RED: Magic Pen
YELLOW: Dodge?
BLUE: CDR
QUINTS: HP
I feel like he just needs a little extra survivability when he does get caught, and dodge is the de facto survival trait?

De-railing this thread to something more productive: YES!

Shagrarz

01-13-2011

if you have anything other than mana/5/lvl seals you are doing it really wrong. Ez is really mana hungry, and seeing that mana/5/lvl seals have better mana regen than the flat mana/5 seals as early a lvl 6, its a waste not to have them.

Settraxi

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrarz View Post
if you have anything other than mana/5/lvl seals you are doing it really wrong. Ez is really mana hungry, and seeing that mana/5/lvl seals have better mana regen than the flat mana/5 seals as early a lvl 6, its a waste not to have them.
I mitigate this with 9/0/21 and Clairity/Flash as summoner spells

filoufil

Recruiter

01-13-2011

You should try hybrid but with an emphasis on AD

Some people like to rush manamune but, personnaly, I prefer to rush a gunblade. It provides a good amount of AD, AP, life steal, spell vamp and an incredible active.
Use the active wisely and it will help you allot with your ganks. (300 dmg, 50% slow and, on top of that, it goes through the enemy minions)

You will need the mid lane and allot of farm. For me, a typical game is when I get mid, get maybe a kill or two on the enemy champion and at about lvl 9-12 I start ganking with, at least, a red buff and a Gunblade + boots

Dont forget that you can also gank quite easily with the Bilgewater Cutlass and a red buff if the side lanes need help

You will need some mana/5/lvl runes and armor pen runes too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settraxi View Post
I mitigate this with 9/0/21 and Clairity/Flash as summoner spells
Having some points in utility tree is good, but using clarity on Ezreal is big error. Try using ignite, it will give some allot of firstbloods