Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champ Sugg] Lazyn the Blazehound

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wana

09-20-2009

No no no

StaticFrog

09-20-2009

Quote:
Wana:

PASSIVE
Telefang
Lazyn can instantly teleport to a unit with 50% or less HP. Can be used every 3 minutes.
~ The player can right-click on a unit with 50% or less HP to instantly teleport to it. If it's not clear already, the player must actually have sight of the unit. 3 minute cooldown.

Eh... Right click?
Should change it, most people use right click to attack o.o

SlyGoat

09-20-2009

Quote:
StaticFrog:
Eh... Right click?
Should change it, most people use right click to attack o.o

Well, it's his passive so it can't really have a hotkey. It's a nice idea but a really clumsy mechanic.

Socrates

09-21-2009

Im not sure but i think lazyn is based on either kingdom hearts or FF could be wrong sorry if i am and i think the ulti should have a 2-1.5-1 second delay based on level since it can be cast from anywhere great job though.

Wana

09-21-2009

Nope, not Kingdom Hearts.

If the passive's controls are too inconvenient, it can be changed to something like T + Right Click. :3

Wana

09-21-2009

I suppose ya'll need a hint or pic to explain the skills? :P