PLEASE change Udyr Phoenix Stance back(Riot)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H0lyFr0ggy

06-07-2010

The changes that Riot made on a recently patch are nonsense.
It seems like Riot wants to force people using tiger stance, but if you build your items on tiger stance (which is not worth it at all) your phoenix stance becomes almost useless.
Nobody was complaining about his phoenix stance so please reverse his passive effect to 3 hits. So either you allign the tiger stance more to phoenix or please change it back.
Oh and what about the splitting hits in the tiger stance? There's absolutely no benefit, so what where you guys thinking?
Udyr used to be quite hard to play in the earlygame already and without good items he won't do anything than distracting enemies while he's stance dancing.
just because good udyr players where able to own people doesnt mean that you guys have to mess up a hero like that. I guess most people will agree that udyr is not worthy to be called a "fighter, farmer" cause he's jut gotten from mediocer to one of the most UP especially on Summoners Rift where i played all of my matches with udyr. I heard of the fact, that people where having troubles on TT so why nerfing the whole hero just because he was slightly OP on TT. Anyway the turtlestance got nerfed so why nerfing his most important stance?
What you guys think?

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

They nerfed Phoenix and buffed Tiger because Phoenix was supposed to be a stance for farming and AE damage and Tiger was supposed to be for single-targets. Everyone was using Phoenix for both, so they tried to adjust it to how they wanted it to work.

I don't see the problem. Tiger Udyrs rape if built correctly anyways.

Bilun

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Rose View Post
They nerfed Phoenix and buffed Tiger because Phoenix was supposed to be a stance for farming and AE damage and Tiger was supposed to be for single-targets. Everyone was using Phoenix for both, so they tried to adjust it to how they wanted it to work.

I don't see the problem. Tiger Udyrs rape if built correctly anyways.
+1

That's basically the long and short of it. Pheonix was doing both it's own job & tiger's job. Before any precision balancing can be done, every ability needs to at least fit within it's intended role(especially for a champion like udyr who can't max everything).

Lyrre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Tiger still is inferior to phoenix though. I tried tiger udyr many times and in the end phoenix is just better, especially since it lets you farm extremely well too.