Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My playground - Champions and 'moar'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-02-2011

Quote:
Notes - Part 1

Hello dear community. My name is Alex and I've been around the community since the third closed beta phase (or something like that). Invested quite a lot of time into the forums during those glorious times but had to take a leave of absence because of health and universitary issues.

Now I would love to come back and share with you crazy ideas, stupid ideas but my ideas whatsoever.

This will be a thread in which I will lay on the "internetz" my champion concepts, ask kindly of you to rough me up with your feedback, your thoughts on anything conceptual regarding champions and their mechanics.

I would also love to get your thoughts on the design line of Riot's champions, of what you would want more from them, of what you would love to play and why.

There are so many things for us to discuss.

You can troll me (my God, I've done some trolling myself), hate me or (hopefully - like me) but do not stop from sharing your thoughts regarding this delicate matter.

I will reserve one more post after this (you never know when you are going to need it).

Well, that is pretty much it. Let us start with my first idea that I have for you.

Quote:
Notes - Part 2

I will not focus on lore (although it is very important to make a champion appealing, to give it personality, to shape his individuality) because creating a good personality takes a lot of time and it is a very complex process. Thus, I will try to focus on mechanics, on skill sets and on complexity.

In time, if you demand it, I will do my best to write down a background which would best suite the champion and his skill set. This is valid for any champion concepts I will share with you in the near future.

Also, I will not focus on numbers at first, because I do not think I have the experience to properly balance with the help of mathematics a certain skill set. They might appear unbalanced (hell, they might even be) but everything can be toned down with the help of numbers. That will also come later down the road.

So, having said all that, let us adventure into the mystical lands of our brains and help Riot help us by drawing a certain direction we would like the new champions to take, making the game more interesting and fun.
Let us help us by helping them.

Quote:
Thavian
the obelisk mage

Thavian was young when he realized that he was drawn by the raw energy of the elements. Further studying revealed the fact that one can do so much with a basic element. Thus, he focused on combining their energy.

After he managed to successfully fuse elements he then thought that their energy could be somehow stored and harnessed.

In order to do that, he created vessels which he called "obelisks". He made them in the form of rather small pillars with four sides, which had on each side three empty azure crystals. Each obelisk could store up to three elements because each one required four azure crystals.

Having a vessel which could contain elements, Thavian then tried to link the vessels in order to access their charge from a far.

Q : By Fire Be Cleansed (6 lvls)

Thavian conjures a fire spark at the targeted location. The spark ignites, creating a small explosion in a small area of effect, dealing damage to enemies and placing a damage debuff for a short amount of time on them and two fire charges on all champions in the area.

W: Ice Cold Spring (6 lvls)

The young mage materializes a stream of ice cold water at the targeted location. The stream quickly floods a medium area of effect, healing over time his allies and slowing down his enemies and placing two water charges on all champions in the area.

E: Lighting - The Greeks Had It (6 lvls)

A tiny bolt of lighting strikes the target location, very briefly stunning any enemy champions in a very small area, removing one random positive effect from all of them and placing two lighting charges on all champions in an area around the target location.

R: Crystals And Stones (usable from level one and does not require any points invested in it)

Thavian can place up to three obelisks around the map. The structures are invisible to his enemies but can be destroyed. Their health increases with Thavian's level, health and ability power. An obelisk has a sight range of 350.

The mage can store up to three spells inside each obelisk.

Once he has three obelisks placed around the map, he can triangulate any point in that respective area as long as he has vision.

This means that he can cast his spells anywhere in the triangulated area by the obelisks but with certain costs that will be explained. He has to be in the triangulated area to be able to do it.

The further the targeted location, the less potent the spell is. It also costs more mana. Each 500 points beyond his normal spell range decrease the effectiveness of the spell by 10% and costs 15% more mana.

Passive: Elemental Mastery (bread and butter)

This passive is the power house of Thavian, having more than one "facade".

1st - Elemental Fusion - The elemental charges that are placed on the champions will have an order number in the icon that will appear in the buffs/debuffs area

Primary effect - Q
Secondary effects applied after casting Q will:

- W - also increase the armor of the allied champions and decreases the armor of the enemy champions that have both marks on them - consumes one charge from both elements - if any charges of the last element used are left on the target, then those charges become primary charges on the enemies

- E - also increase the magic resistance of the allied champions and decreases the magic resistance of the enemy champions that have both marks on them - consumes one charge from both elements - if any charges of the last element used are left on the target, then those charges become primary charges on the enemies

Primary effect - W
Secondary effects applied after casting W will:

- Q - slow the enemy champions for a brief time and increase the damage of the allied champions - consumes one charge from both elements - if any charges of the last element used are left on the target, then those charges become primary charges on the enemies

- E - stun the enemy champions for a very brief time and increase the movement speed of allied champions - consumes one charge from both elements - if any charges of the last element used are left on the target, then those charges become primary charges on the enemies

Primary effect - E
Secondary effects applied after casting E will:

- Q - create an azure lighting nova that will damage and place a damage over time debuff on all enemies it hits - the azure lighting nova has 150% the area of effect of "Q" - consumes one charge from both elements - if any charges of the last element used are left on the target, then those charges become primary charges on the enemies

- W - create a lighting tornado that locks on the farther enemy champion in an area of effect that is 200% larger than "W"'s, damaging all enemy targets it hits, placing randomly discharging sparks that will detonate when enemies are around them - consumes one charge from both elements - if any charges of the last element used are left on the target, then those charges become primary charges on the enemies

2nd - Space manipulation

If Thavian triangulates he can:

- discharge the elemental charges that he has placed on the obelisks from any range - the effects around the obelisk will be increased by 25% and will depend on the order in which the spells were casted on the respective obelisk - to do this, Thavian has to use "R" on an obelisk already placed

- creates certain effects in the entire triangulated area if all three obelisks are charged in the same order - the effect will be diminished based on the size of the triangulated area; the mana cost will also depend on the size of the area; to use this, Thavian must use "R" on all three obelisks within 5 seconds - discharging the effects in the entire triangulated area will place all his skills on cooldown, dispel all elemental discharges on the targets in the triangulated area and slow Thavian by a percentage based on the size of the area. The effects are as follows:

-> if Q is the primary element charged into the obelisks (the first spell used on them) :

- makes all enemy targets unable to attack or use spells for a brief amount of time

-> if W is the primary element charged into the obelisks:

- increases the most itemized stat/primary stat of the allied champions that are in the triangulated area by 30%

-> if E is the primary element charged into the obelisks:

- for a brief amount of time, all targets that are in the triangulated area will be drawn to the heaviest target in an area 200% larger than "E"'s

3rd - Portable Azure Crystals

Thavian carries around with him twelve small azure crystals which can store three elements up to 4 minutes, placing on Thavian elemental charges for the duration they are stored.

He can store those elements on him by self casting his abilities.

This is the first champion (of, I hope, many). Do you find it interesting, do you find it too complicated, too complex? Do you hate it? If yes, please tell me why. Every point of feedback will help me entertain you better.

Thank you for your time and start sharing.

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-02-2011

Quote:
Atropia
Runeterra's Prodigy

Quote:
Passive - Atropia wields two twin maces that hold within them two minor gods that once roamed Runeterra - Gaila and Gaima - While she has both maces in her hands, she receives bonuses reflecting each minor god (right mace - Gaila (minor wind god) - increases her attack speed, attack animation and turning speed - left mace - Gaima (minor earth god) - absorbs a percentage of the damage she receives)

Quote:
Q - Magmatic Fissure

Slams the ground with right mace, creating a fissure that deals initial dmg and dmg/s to units remaining on the fissure.

She can activate the skill again to slam the ground with her left mace. If she creates a fissure on top of the initial fissure, the new fissure will be larger, dealing more damage per second.

If she slams the ground in a different direction, she creates a new fissure. The zone that is created by the two fissures (the smallest degree will always be the primary degree selected to describe the area) will be unstable, slowing units caught on it. The larger the zone between the two fissures, the less slowed the enemy units will be.

Quote:
W - Double Tap

Throws Gaila towards the target point of ability. Any targets hit will be knocked back 300 points. Whilst Gaila is in the air, Atropia can activate the skill a second time, swapping the positions of her maces. After they are swapped, Gaima will fly towards her, pushing all enemy units that she hits towards Atropia for 300 points.

Quote:
E - Spiritual Weaponry

Upon activating the skill, two icons will quickly change above her head (like TF's Cards). Once a spirit is selected, it manifests within the mace.

Gaila - a vortex will form at the current position of the mace, growing in size until it consumes itself (deals dmg/s + slow)
Gaima - a pillar will start growing at the current position of the mace - any enemy units around the pillar will suffer damage - any units that are right under the pillar will be raised on top of the pillar and remain there until the pillar succumbs to their weight - the champions that are on top of the pillar can use abilities, summoner spells and attack but ranged champions will have their ranged increase due to the increase in altitude.

Quote:
R - True Self

Atropia shifts into a powerful rock golem, becoming ranged, losing the bonuses of the two maces (the maces will be buried within the golem) but receiving 3 new abilities.

New Passive: The closer she is to her target, the more damage the target receives from her normal attacks and more potent her abilities are.

Quote:
Q - Granite Boulder

Atropia throws a boulder that is three times larger than the normal boulders she uses as projectiles. The granite boulder is a target point ability which deals aoe damage and briefly stuns.

Quote:
W - Rock Slide

Starts pushing against the ground. To activate the skill, she has to use the skill again and select her target point of ability. The more she pushes against the ground, the farther she can travel.

Once she takes off the ground, she will brake into multiple parts that act as projectiles. The enemies caught in the area of effect will take damage and have a chance of sustaining head trauma, getting silenced for a brief period.

Quote:
E - Earth Roots

Atropia slams the ground with her left arm. She can then grab an enemy target that is within a medium range of her current position for some time. Whilst she is holding a target, she cannot use Granite Boulder because of the size of the projectile (she cannot throw it with only one arm)

This is the second champion. At least three more champions are coming.

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-06-2011

Quote:
Sael

Astral Touched

Quote:
Attuned Reflexes (passive) - His attack damage will also increase his attack speed. (20 damage - 0.03 attack speed)

Quote:
Sun Flare

The warrior channels the wrath of a nearby star to vanquish his enemies. For some time after activating the skill, sun flares will be directed to the position of his mouse cursor and deal damage in a small area of effect. Every time an enemy champion is hit, his skills cooldowns will be increased by 0.5 seconds next time they will come on cooldown or increase their current cooldown if they are already on cooldown.

The secondary effect is cumulative.

Quote:

Star Blades

Ethereal blades are summoned around Sael. These blades will start attacking nearby enemies in a very small area of effect. They last for quite some time. They only attack if the warrior is attacking or if there is a nearby champion in a very small area around the warrior.
The number of blades depends on the level of the ability. They prioritize champions. The damage and attack speed of the blades are based on the damage of the warrior.

Upon activating the ability again, a blade will charge and thrust to the current position of the cursor, exploding, dealing area of effect damage and creating a high intensity light.

Quote:
Celestial Guardian

Passive: Every time he receives a certain amount of damage, his armor reacts, causing a small light burst that blinds the enemies for a very brief time.
Also, the armor reacts to any powerful light source. If any are found near the warrior, the armor can position him on top of the light.

Active: The armor will move him to the position of the cursor (a small distance). If the ability is used on top of a powerful light source, it will recharge 50% faster.

Quote:
Birth of an universe

Sael will create a very tiny star at the target point of the ability.
The star will draw towards it all enemy units found in a medium area of effect, dealing damage per second.

More coming.

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-12-2011

Quote:
Phal Eaga

Antimatter Harbinger

Quote:
Passive: His abilities disperse the enemy targets, making them more vulnerable to antimatter. A dispersed target will take more damage from his abilities.

Dispersed effect - the target becomes 20% blurred

Quote:
Vitality Sphere

The harbinger conjures forth a sphere of antimatter that travels towards the targeted point of ability. The sphere travels at a medium-fast pace. It has a medium size.

Any enemies that are hit by the sphere take damage and lose a percentage of their maximum hp for a time.

The herbinger can instantly travel to the current position of the sphere.

THIS DOES NOT DESTROY THE SPHERE!

/ if the player is fast enough, he can port several times for the duration of the sphere \

Extra explanations: The skill has a rather low cooldown (someone could say it is spamable but every time the harbinger ports to the current position of the sphere, the next time the spell comes on cooldown it will have its cooldown increased by one second)

Quote:
Atmospheric Simulacrum

Phal creates an artificial atmosphere that can empower ally units inside it or weaken enemies. Once placed, the monk can make the field slow enemies inside it or haste allies.

/ if pressed again, the field slows enemies - if pressed a third time, the field hastes allies

The effect lasts for a brief period after the atmosphere dissipates or after it has changed its structure.

Quote:

Antielectrons Cage

The harbinger can trap one enemy champion in an antielectrons cage that holds the target for a brief period and deals damage.

The antielectrons quickly destabilize the area around the enemy champion. If any enemy champions are around the caged champion after a brief period of time, they will also be caged.

Quote:
Cosmic Ray

The harbinger creates a tiny rupture in space and time at the targeted position. After a brief time, a cosmic ray comes through and travels for some time towards where he is looking.

The ray will change its direction towards where the harbinger is looking at any given point in time.

Moar...

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-12-2011

Quote:
Bathrax
The Slime

Quote:
Passive - Toxic Residue

When it moves, Bathrax leaves behind it a fine surface of toxic residue that slows any enemy champions that are on it for a small amount every second. The effect is cumulative and has a cap.

The slime also generates the surface around it in a 100 points area.

Quote:
Q - Slippery Charge

Bathrax charges towards the targeted point of ability, dealing moderate damage to the units it hits, infecting them with a neurotoxin that activates after they cast a spell.

After casting, they are silenced for a brief amount of time and lose hp according to half the mana required to cast the last spell.

Quote:
W - Vasperic Surface

Passive - Bathrax receives a very small amount of hp reg

Active - The slime emanates a gas through its exterior that deals damage to units that come too close to it. Bathrax heals for a part of the damage dealt.

Quote:
E - Parasitical Contact

Bathrax lunges towards a target in a very small area around her, connecting with her target, starting to leech off of it, healing for the same damage it deals for a brief period of time.

Quote:
R - Claustrophobia

The slime swallows an enemy champion for a period of time. Whilst the champion is inside the slime, he receives the same amount of damage the slime receives. The damage caused by the slime damages the enemy champion for a medium percentage.

Also, the damage received by the enemy champion swallowed heals Bathrax for a small percentage.

The slime can move while having an enemy champion inside but is slowed by a high percentage. It cannot use Ghost or Flash whilst having a champion inside.[/b]

Coming up Victor Vigora.

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-25-2011

Quote:
Victor Vigora (sau Eaghart)

Hand of the Divine

Quote:
Passive - Berserking Defender

For each ally around him that is wounded beyond a certain threshold (it increases with Victor's level), the Hand receives bonus attack damage.

Quote:
Q - Righteous Swing

Swings his mighty war hammer in front of him, dealing moderate damage, increasing his attack damage based on the number of targets hit.

His allies receive a percentage of the attack damage bonus Victor receives for the same period of time.

Quote:
W - Leap of Faith

Jumps to the target point of ability, slowing his targets by a percentage based on how close they are to the target point of ability.

Quote:
E - Holy Frenzy

Throws his hammer at his target, jumping on the nearest enemy champion, pummeling him with his battle gauntlets until the champion blacks out (0.3 pummeling - brief amount of stun after the pummeling). Each hit with his battle gauntlets pushes back the target a little bit.

The target hit by the hammer is also stunned.)

Quote:
R - God's Hammer

Marks a target point of ability within a large area around him. After a couple of moments, a giant hammer falls from the skies, pushing all enemies it hits in the direction Victor is looking.

Coming up Hothwald, The Tech Hunter.

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-25-2011

Quote:
Hothwald
The Tech Hunter

Quote:
Passive - Bio Enhancements

Each time the hunter slays a champion, he learns more about his vulnerabilities, gaining certain perks based on his target.

Enemies with invisibility - he gains true sight in 200 radius.
Enemies with high resilience - he gains bonus attack damage and attack speed.
Enemies with high damage output - he gains bonus armor and magic resistance.

- based on the majority of items - he loses the bonuses upon dying

Quote:
Q - Magnetic Harpoon

Launches a harpoon that has its tip created from an alloy which has a very high level of ferromagnetism. If a target is struck, it is rooted down with the help of a very powerful magnet for a time.

The harpoon impales the target and can be destroyed. If not, the target will remain impaled until the harpoon returns to the hunter (some seconds).

Quote:
W - Leading

Activates two walls of electromagnetism which trap the target, allowing it to move towards the hunter or away from him. The target receives damage whilst between the walls.

-----------------------------------------------
o - hunter <- o - target ->
-----------------------------------------------

Quote:
E - Versatile Accessories

Plants a very powerful mine at the targeted position. If any enemy champions come in contact with it, they receive a high amount of damage.
If the skill is used on a minion, it will create a copy of that minion that acts as a normal minion. It explodes on death.
If the skill is used on a champion, it will create a replica of the champion (same hp as the target) that detonates after a brief moment.

Quote:
R - Electro-Stimuli

Passive: Improves his two handed axe by adding conductors, discharging a high intensity burst every time it hits, burning away a percentage of the enemy's resource pool (mana, energy etc.)

Active: Intensifies the current for a time, knocking back the target with his normal attacks.

Coming up Crallbard, Veil Purger.

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-25-2011

Quote:
Crallbard
Veil Purger

Quote:
Passive - Gazing Sight

Each time an enemy champion casts a spell, Crallbard can sense how long it will take for that champion to be able to use the spell again.

The cd for the last spell casted will remain on the enemy champion until it comes off cd. Only Crallbard can see the timer.

Quote:
Q - Energy Spike

- skill shot
- goes through targets
- can hit same target multiple times
- burns the mana depending on the amount of mana it required to be casted
- very low cd, but costs more mana to cast consecutively (mechanic similar to Kassadin's / Koggy's)

Quote:
W - Spirit Bomb

- skill shot
- throws a bomb on a trajectory, slowing enemies based on how close they are to the center of the explosion

Quote:
E - Replacement

Teleports 400 points in front of him. If he passes through a mirror, he is stored inside and can chose to port through another mirror in 800 range.

- deals damage on leaving and on arriving

Quote:
R - Veil Mirrors (does not require any level in it)

Can place up to 4 mirrors on the battlefield.

The mirrors can reflect skill shots up to 3 times. They reflect skill shots as they would reflect light rays.

If the spell is casted from behind the mirror, the range of the spell is extended by 25%.

They are destroyed if attacked 10 times.

The skill can have up to 6 charges at any given point in time. Require vision to be placed.

Coming up Thenara, The Pietri Descendant/Follower

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-25-2011

Quote:
Thenara
Pietri Follower

Quote:
The Pietri were a very secluded, advanced civilization which disappeared long before Thenara's birth. She was one of the members of a small tribe of descendants of the great Pietri but, as usual, most connections with the great civilization were lost. The untimely demise of the Pietri erudite cannot be explained as investigations mounted by the Noxians thousands of years after the almost extinction of the society proved to be quite inefficient.

At the moment, such an investigation cannot be backed-up by sufficiently advanced technology, thus the causes for the death of the Pietri society cannot be fully determined.

Noxians have only left small outposts in the region once believed to be the center of the Pietri civilization, outposts dedicated to scavenging whatever could be retrieved for further studying and reverse engineering.

The culmination of ours young Pietri descendant's fate came to Runeterra's attention when one of the tribesman found in a concealed cave, accidentally discovered by the detonation of a lost Noxian mine, a chest containing a set of mysterious items with their origins most likely pertaining to the old times, the last development phase of the Pietri.

Having detected the explosion of the lost mine, the nearby Noxian outpost sent a patrol to discover the cause of detonation. Once arrived at the location, the sergeant of the patrol found a buckle. Tracing what was left of the footprints close to the settlement of the tribe, his men quickly established a foothold inside the settlement and forced one of the elders to relinquish whatever was found.

When the elder tried to explain the fact that it was nothing of value, the sergeant executed him in front of the rest of the villagers, ordering his men to search behind every stick and every stone until newly found artifacts would be in their possession.

Thenara, just returning from a hunting venture, was completely awed when faced with the grim and macabre image of her settlement: bodies covering the heavy dust, blood purging the natural order and whatever was left of her people fighting with the Noxian patrool.

Managing to fire an arrow at a nearby Noxian soldier that was wrestling with Rachain, one of her childhood friends, impaling the heart of her enemy, she caught the attention of two other Noxian soldiers that were just finishing cutting the throat of an old woman.

Charging towards Rachain, more troubled by his condition than of her own future one, Thenara slid with one leg in front of her, barely catching Rachain's head as the young Pietri distant descendant was falling to his certain death caused by the dagger of the Noxian soldier Thenara shot moments before.

As he was giving his last breaths, he handed Thenara a colored wool bag, barely whispering to her "Legacy..."

The two Noxian soldiers were now rapidly closing the gap, the young woman having not even a single moment to hesitate. She opened the bag, her left hand disappearing inside of it, moment at which one of the Noxians was charging with his weapon raised towards her not even six feet away.

The next few seconds are all just a blur, Thenara recalling four strange objects and a powerful greenish light.

Quote:
Passive: Versatility

While she is targeting an enemy farther than 200 points, she attacks with the help of the hunting bow that has received some modifications with the help of the sentries.

When she confronts melee champions, she uses her two handed scimitar crafted by her tribe.

In melee combat, she strikes 2/3/4 times in one swing (each strike deals only 50%/33%/25% of her current damage) (counts as 2/3/4 attacks) but has her attack speed lowered by 15%/30%/45%.

Quote:
R - Ancient Apparatus

- Requires points invested but is active from level 1 - The sentries are permanent and the skill does not require activation.

Level 1 - She activates a Sentinel Sentry that hovers around her and deals damage to champions in 300 points around her for 10 magic damage per attack. The attack speed of the sentry starts at 1.00 and increases by 0.1 for every 50 AP or 30 bonus AD - which one is higher.

Level 6 - She receives a second sentry (a Mimic Sentry) that will cast any spells she casts, having a 0.5s delay, disabling itself after every cast for 10s.

The first sentry will start dealing 15 magic damage per attack and have its base attack speed increased by 15%.

Level 11 - She receives a third sentry (a Protector Sentry) that receives a charge every time a champion attacks Thenara in 700 points or when Thenara attacks an enemy champion. Once it gets 10 charges (enemy champions' attacks or spells directed towards Thenara) 12 charges (the shield will activate when enough charges are stored - the total number of charges that have to be stored are equal to X(enemy attacks/spells)+Y(Thenara's attacks/spells)/2-1 (attacks/spells made by Thenara against enemy champions), it will create a shield around Thenara that mitigates 100% of her AP/150% of her total AD - which one is higher - in damage. The Protector Sentry deactivates itself after the shield is broken for 10s.

The second sentry will drop its casting delay to 0.3s, disabling itself for only 8s.

The first sentry will stat dealing 20 magic damage per attack and have its base attack speed increased by another 15%.

Level 16 - She receives a fourth sentry (a Deflector Sentry) that will be able to deflect one enemy spell that is targeted at Thenara every 30s.

The third sentry will activate the shield after 8 attacks/10 attacks, the shield mitigating 130% of her AP/170% of her total AD - which one is higher in damage. The Protector Sentry deactivates itself after the shield is broken for 8s.

The second sentry will drop its casting delay to 0s, disabling itself for only 5s.

The first sentry will start dealing 30 magic damage per attack and have its base attack speed increased by another 15%.

Quote:
Ranged Abilities - Whilst she can attack the target with the help of her bow

Q - Fires an explosive arrow towards the sky, targeting the target point of the ability. After 1.5 s, the arrow will land, dealing a high amount of damage.

W - Uses her bow as a pole, jumping 400 points in the direction she is facing, dealing damage to enemies which are hit by her whilst in the air.

E - Fires a highly advanced arrow at the target point of the ability. The arrow will rip the fabric of time and space apart, creating a vortex through which a powerful wind will come through.

Depending on the position of the vortex, the wind will push the target away from the target point of the ability in the direction Thenara is facing or push the target towards her.

If the cursor is on top of the line which is vertical on the direction she is facing, the wind will push the target away from the target point in the direction she is facing.

If the cursor is on bottom of the line which is vertical on the direction she is facing, the wind will push the target towards Thenara.

Quote:
Melee Abilities - Whilst she can attack the enemy with her scimitar

Q - Thenara will hit her target in melee range for 120%/140%/160%/180%/200% (the numbers are just there - in no case are they balanced), pushing herself back 300 points, slowing the target for 25%.

W - Performs a powerful backflip, dealing 150% damage to targets in front of her (90 degrees) and 100% damage to targets found near her left and right extremities (45 - 100% | 90 - 150% dmg | 45 degrees - 100%) as she cuts the air with her two handed scimitar.

If enemies are right between the angles, they will be hit for both of the amounts of damage (150% + 100%).

She will move through the air, landing 300 points behind her initial position.

E - Passive - This passive applies on the ranged version of E.

Explanations: Every normal attack from both forms will place an icon on the debuff, buff bar of the enemy, telling Thenara how many times that target was hit with the bow or with the scimitar.

Every normal attack will deal increased/decreased damage based on the number of attack types.

If the target was hit 9 times with the bow and 5 times with the scimitar, the scimitar attacks will deal increased damage (3% per each point remained after deducting the number of scimitar attacks from the number of bow attacks - which one is higher at any given point) totaling an increase of 12% in damage on the first attack. The second scimitar attack will be increased by 9% and so on and so forth.

The same works for bow attacks ( -12% damage -> -15% damage).

The cap is 5 points (15% increased damage).

Once the cap has been reached, the number of the attack type which is higher will not increase anymore until the second type of attack will increase.

The debuff will disappear after 4 seconds if the target is not hit by Thenara anymore.

- Active -

Thenara receives a bonus to her attack speed based on the difference between the two attack types, receiving 6% bonus attack speed for every point that remains after deducting the two attack types.

Whilst she has a bonus to her attack speed, her melee attacks will briefly stun the enemies which are behind her target in an angle of 90 degrees.

Coming up Thavian - Reworked and some other curious stuff.

kaamos

Adjudicator

10-25-2011

Update - 07.10.2011

- added Atropia, Runeterra's Prodigy
- working on simplifying Thavian (roughly 40% completed)

Update - 12.10.2011

- added Sael, Astral Touched
- added Phal Eaga, Antimatter Harbinger
- working on simplifying Thavian (roughly 70% completed)

Update - 26.10.2011

- added Bathrax, The Slime
- added Victor Vigora, Divine's Hand
- added Hothwald, The Tech Hunter
- added Crallbard. Veil Purger
- added Thenara, The Pietri Descendant/Follower

Coming up Thavian, reworked and a couple more.