Who would you prefer to have on your team?

Lux 75 33.63%
Morgana 148 66.37%
Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Lux vs Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
You didnt actually disagree again.

Lux fills very specific roles for her team which is what support champs do especially support mids.
morgana is a mage... she does mage stuff. she tosses **** at ppl and peppers them with magic damage and snares and nukes them when she can. She doesnt need any special team, she does mage things no matter what. Lux prefers a well thought strategy
I did disagree. Lux's role is actually not that specific besides stay back and spam at the enemy.

Morgana's role is actually MORE specific when you come down to it, but better for pub-stomping morons. What part of this do you not understand?

Morg = Anti-Mage/Anti-CC + AoE CC + sustain.

Lux = Poke + Burst + AoE CC + Push + AoE shield + ultra long range.

Mohrb

01-26-2013

Both are good, but I prefer playing lux ... A lot more range. Also, morgana gets banned frequently... Never seen lux banned.

BigBossBob

01-26-2013

I think it would definitely depend on the full team composition but I would say that it comes down ultimately to the ultimate abilities for Lux and Morgana.

Lux: Long range nuke.
Morgana: AoE Channeled stun.

Obviously the two are great, but I think that the stun in a team fight would be more beneficial.

XZmbeJetX

Recruiter

01-26-2013

I play cass/heim alot. nothing is scarier than a fed lux to me in that situation lol

Fargo79

01-27-2013

I main both Morg and Lux... and they both have their good sides as well as their bad sides...

Morg: great for farming after soil hits lvl 3.. shield is OP to stop any CC that can be used to ganks.. however if she gets her shield baited out early it can be zapped down and if that happens she is in trouble... Morg does have huge CD on all her abilities...

Lux: Great poke and zoning an opponent out of lane.. her shield may not be OP like Morgs but it can be used agianst spells like ignite which can save your life of your teemmates.. that in its self is OP.. and IF for whatever reason your opponent stays in lane with 50% or less HP when u hit lvl 6 then its almost a free kill... Lux also has very low CD on most of her abilities.. an ulti that can be off of CD in 26 secs and does 700 minimum is op...

but who is better??? i feel most comfortable playing Morg cause IF i get caught over extending i can sheild and retreat.. her flash ulti combo is nice as well.. but nothing feels better then burstgin someone from full HP to a pile os ashes like Lux can do... jungler sitting in mid bush that doesnt know its warded.. with only half hp thinking they are being sneaky for the gank.. snare.. aoe.. ulti.. dead... "ty for the blue buff"...

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
I did disagree. Lux's role is actually not that specific besides stay back and spam at the enemy.

Morgana's role is actually MORE specific when you come down to it, but better for pub-stomping morons. What part of this do you not understand?

Morg = Anti-Mage/Anti-CC + AoE CC + sustain.

Lux = Poke + Burst + AoE CC + Push + AoE shield + ultra long range.
Lux is less useful when she does this randomly.
Morg is more useful when she does what she does randomly.

Lux is more useful when what she does is part of or against a well organized strategy
Morg can't do as much for or against (mostly for) a well organized strategy.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
No, I did disagree. Morg fits a specific type of team too. She's not very useful on a push/poke or BD comp.
what specific team is that o 3o