Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Talon item builds in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealMithron

10-02-2011

I do very well with Talon, I almost play him exclusively now. I've got about 50'sh wins under my belt with him now, and I absolutely love him.

Generally, I stick to the recommended items for him because they're simply that good. I start with a Prospector's Blade and level 1 boots, then I get a Brutalizer ASAP and the speed 5 boots. Afterwards, I generally get a BFF Sword if I'm doing very well and have the gold ready, or just a Pick Axe if I need something sooner, or I see my enemy building armor for an early Last Whisper. Afterwards, it's IE, then either Negatron Cloak, Chain Mail, or another BFF Sword depending on what I need.

From there it's Odyn's, Thornmail, or Sanguine. After that, I usually get a Sanguine if I didn't get it the first time, and finish with whatever I didn't get. I sell Prospector's for a Trinity if it's a REALLY long game.

I've also dabbled with Cloak and Dagger if I needed the tenacity.

What do you build for him?