Scheduled Maintenance Complete

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IsIgood

06-08-2010

this is annoying i get home from school and before i can play a single game... maintence by the time its over i have to go to bed.. patchs should be more like once a month thing just put more into them. and test ya stuff before you put it out there..... also it takes about an hour to download 30Mb to DOWNLOAD FROM YOUR SERVERS im in australia and my download speed is 2000Kb/s what is wrong with your servers...

Beckwin

06-08-2010

There is a reason that MMO's can patch the same kinds of data in 2-3 hours, instead of 9-10. And it's quite simple really.

You see, games like Wow have MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS supporting them.

League of Legends, does not.

Basque

06-08-2010

Yeah, the only problem I have with the patches are the sloooooow ass servers. But other than that I dont mind, I used to play WoW, they take it down every tuesday so... I dont care for a little down time.

Masterclf

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarme View Post
It is like the little teemo who asks you, are you connected to the internet ? (like.. come on ... why do you always suppose that we are so noob and that must be our fault if we can't connect ?)
It's Amumu...

Mysterious D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
There is a reason that MMO's can patch the same kinds of data in 2-3 hours, instead of 9-10. And it's quite simple really.

You see, games like Wow have MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS supporting them.

League of Legends, does not.

lololololol. Go play WoW, Patch times are the exact same time window; and on OCCASION they finish them in 9 hours.

Nothing like waking up for work, to laugh at all the pathetic people in this thread ;D Great way to start a morning.

Also If Olaf is 6300. I'm going to be so happy. I don't want to see him in EVERY single game like Garen was >>;

EnlightenedWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Why is like everyone complaining about the patch. Its something that has to be done. And I think Riot does a good job balancing the heroes considering that they had buffed Ezreal and Katarina not too long ago. They just want to see that all the heroes are equal in their eyes. Keep up the good work guys!

Ironarcanine

06-08-2010

right when my brother lets me on the computer
nearly 7 more hours
i cant wait that long

i need my lol FIX

Ixsha

06-08-2010

i can't believe im waiting all this time without playing anything O.o

yuems

06-08-2010

omg now we cant play 7 more hours??? come on RIOT!!! League of Legends can rewrite in 10 hours wtf just a patch i want play now i want buy shaco skin now...this game makes me sick day by day...

first we cant get riot points now we are waiting 10 hours for a patch

good job riot

Masterclf

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltar the mad View Post
i need my lol FIX
:O If LoL was a drug then I'd definitely need to go to rehab!