Scheduled Maintenance Complete

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gwarme

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Powa View Post
Please add some sort of server that just receives pings from players so they can play games on their network and computers for LAN or solo games. =D

+1

And can you also stop calling Scheduled Maintenance, things that you announce 1 or 2 hours before (when you announced it) it is very irritating to see SCHEDULED when it is not. It is like the little teemo who asks you, are you connected to the internet ? (like.. come on ... why do you always suppose that we are so noob and that must be our fault if we can't connect ?) It just the words you use that aren't accurate at all.

Devil May LOL

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mathrotus View Post
Sad but true.
Riot listens to QQers too much.

"omg i get harassed too much early game by bouncing blade [not like thats kinda the purpose of that spell], plz nerf"

"omg trynd sux when hes stunned [duh? wtf kind of champion wouldnt suck when stunned?], plx buff"

"omg master yi is too squishy [much like every other dps champion] plz give him a 350 armor spell"

"omg teemo sux in teamfights plz buff his ability to harass [?????]"
omg they nerfed kat range by 50 pixels she is no longer viable now.

Who's the QQer now?

Inachus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful View Post
I hate your maintainances, their idiotically long, 10 hours oh really?
How about you do a decent job and have a maintainance for 2~4 hours like every other decent MMO.
Show me these "decent MMO" and I will show you a ****ty game. Patching in less than 4 hours would not give me confidence in its stability.

Goon Squ4d

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opulusus View Post
Wow so many people bash the game they love. You would think you guys would have some positive reinforcement for the guys working so hard for you to enjoy a great game. Patches mean fixes to a game that isn't perfect. They are trying, why don't you all try to just be a little a patient. A day here and there isn't that much, go do something else. Not to be a jerk or what not to you whiners... but sorry.

Awesome job riot. Glad you guys care enough to fix the problems, but I guess I don't blame you this game is rising in popularity everyday by leaps. I had no idea you endorsed a video card, saw that at Best Buy the other day, awesome. Anyway, thanks again.
Imo alot of ppl bash the game because they are paying customers and with that they have the right to give their opinions .But you are right about riot doin a great job just alot of stuff some ppl dnt agree with .

astrobear

06-08-2010

I agree, i don't know much about it, but why can't the patch be ready and implemented in under a couple of hours?

MindChild

06-08-2010

I dont care about the changes in this patch.
Buff or nerf, isnt it equal, we cant change it, just play.

E: 10 hours is alot, even if Maintenance was on friday.
Time for EU smurfing!

Strukot

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by filomen View Post
OMG nerf ezreal, nice job....f.ck
ROFL... they boost him... AP ez is useless cause first skill didnt recieve any bonus from AP, but from normal dmg .... and they boosted that dmg => imba

MindSlayer420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

you all rage far to much down time is down time the game is being improved get over yourselves plox. also, much love on the new champs riot gj XD

brokenmouse

06-08-2010

I didn't know so many little *****es played League of Legends. Do their parents know they're still up?

Buddha of War

Recruiter

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha of War View Post
btw they never last 10 hours just try loggin in in a few hours..
Imo they estimate the downtime on a very conservative approach because of all the whiners. And yes, that's you, and you, and YOU *insert pointing finger here*