New Skins and Olaf Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Mathrotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scosci View Post
I think what Riot is telling us with these prices and bundles is that every single last champion that they will ever conceive or set for release for all freakin' eternity is going to be either 3150 or 6300. No exceptions.

Aside from that, congrats on the sick looking skins, Riot! You'll be sure to have my money for that Mad Hatter!

You've guessed rather right.

Riot will only release 450 champs when they believe the game needs more noob-friendly champions.

I believe it has enough as of now.

Exzyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Janna. now. 'nuff said

Whist

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriminalx View Post
wow the quality of the new skins keeps increasing GJ!

I'm getting bored of the champion releases coming with a red tinted skin, and then a yellow or blue tinted skin.

They have minor detailing changes but really nothing that great...

I know they just want to get skins out for new champs right away because people always think new champs are epic op (cause nobody knows what to expect when fighting them) and feel the urge to buy the skins too...but common...make like a...green one...or orange...they're always red and then either blue or yellow.

Also I'm surprised it took so long for a shaco skin, there are a ton of people who love shaco, I'm sure they'll make mad money off of any shaco skin

mayoarm

06-07-2010

The jax skin is pretty weird. I was going to buy a jax skin when it was going to come out, and I was dissapointed to see the new skin.

Eielan

06-07-2010

awww... shaco in mad hatter! do we get to see an annie in wonderland some time soon too? ;3

Flygoat

06-07-2010

All we need now is a singed skin and we're all set

I AM A SITH LORD

06-07-2010

I'm guessing the Olaf skins are the Lich King and Thrall from Warcraft? Or references too obviously... the skin design team is doing fine in my eyes I just wish maybe some champions got new effects with spell if the skin changes dramatically.

Keep up the great work Riot. Awesome game.

Infested one

06-07-2010

Well ello, its the mad atter
Love the skin riot its about time you showed shaco some love

Stonehoof

06-07-2010

Where is the Red Olaf print?

Cryo

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opulusus View Post
I'm guessing the Olaf skins are the Lich King and Thrall from Warcraft? Or references too obviously... the skin design team is doing fine in my eyes I just wish maybe some champions got new effects with spell if the skin changes dramatically.

Keep up the great work Riot. Awesome game.
I thought the Forsaken Olaf skin looked more like a Chaos Marauder. And it would make sense given the Sanguine Garen being based off a Chaos Chosen from what I heard.

As for the Ice skin, he just looks like a pissed off Ice Viking.