New Skins and Olaf Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scosci View Post
I think what Riot is telling us with these prices and bundles is that every single last champion that they will ever conceive or set for release for all freakin' eternity is going to be either 3150 or 6300. No exceptions.

Aside from that, congrats on the sick looking skins, Riot! You'll be sure to have my money for that Mad Hatter!
While I can understand why people want champions that are cheaper... you kind of have to look at it from Riot's perspective. A champion that is 450 IP is basically being given away free. It's work that nobody is going to have to purchase.

While the game is "free" (notice the quotations because some people do buy it) the fact is that the microtransactions do fund the company. Higher IP heroes means that people are more likely to have to purchase them via Riot Points or that they are playing the game a great deal. Either way it rewards loyal players or people who financially support the company. Which is pretty much a requirement for the game to be a success.

That being said... the Shaco skin is totally bad ass looking and I will likely be purchasing it. Glad he finally has a skin.
-Jim

Kamunkin

06-07-2010

Nidalee is next!

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

janna skinsssssssssssssssssssssss

Murder He Wrote

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

RAH! just bought warrior princess sivir cause I thought wonder woman wouldn't come for a while. Oh well, sivir is my main, so it's worth the RP.

Decepticon

06-07-2010

Finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shhaccccoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CG Uz

06-07-2010

I like the skins and everything but,

WHERES THE NASUS SKIN?

Helbracht

06-07-2010

I cannot believe I just bought Vandal Jax, thinking there wouldn't be another skin for him for awhile. ****. I want that cool hat.

Archlord Mythos

06-07-2010

So, a mad-hatter Shaco (that looks great) and another Jax skin (pretty good costume scheme though), and a Wonder Woman Sivir.

As a ninja once said: "There's a fine line between super hero and super model. Cannot be crossed."

Eliseo

06-07-2010

I was really hoping for a shaco skin, even if it was legendary I said I will buy it, but that skin... I dont know, is not what I expected I just dont like it and I prefer the original one.

I dont know if people really likes the skin or they are just excited because shaco finally got one.

Thanks for working on that new tecnology thou, shaco lovers apreciate the try.

xDiamantx

06-07-2010

Jax looks so wise

12345678 ... 12